Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prot Warrior application. - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prot Warrior application. - REJECTED Empty Prot Warrior application. - REJECTED Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Qurtz

Character Details

Name: Qurtz
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection 15/4/52 (Arms offspec)
Realm: Eonar

Armory Profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Qurtz

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?

3/4 hours not including raids.

Availability Info:
Sunday: any time
Monday: 5pm ish onwards
Tuesday:5pm ish onwards
Wednesday:5pm ish onwards
Thursday:5pm ish onwards
Friday:sometimes
Saturday: generally no

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

On and off 4 years.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? none.

What's your raiding experience TBC? Everything except Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?

Everything except ICC or TOTGC because I quit just before.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? No sorry.

Your favorite boss encounter? Lady Vashj, tanking that was so much fun. But of course number 1 has to be Opera.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?

Elitistjerks/mmochampion

Any level 80 alts? No but i'm going to level one shortly (if I am accepted you can tell me what's needed)

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? Because when I started playing WOW my friends needed a tank so I kindly obliged, and I liked the idea of just bashing stuff. I also like the element of leadership that comes with tanking and the importance of my role, and I chose warrior in particular because of their damage mitigation and at the time they were by far the best tanks. Now a days there is a move level playing field in terms of tanks, however I still believe if played correctly Warrior tanks are still the best tanks.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?

Just to be a reliable and decent tank that gets the job done, and can adjust if the situation relies upon that.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? Prior to me quitting I was in Creative, a guild Biggbull and Pejay ran in the end as the Leader wasn't doing it. I disliked it because it lacked focus or leadership, and it was very elitist in that it was the same people raiding and loot grabbing. I've been in severael reasonably high-end guilds during TBC (iron wardens/angels etc)

What can you offer Quality?

A quality, reliable, regular tank that is willing to tank anything for a guild member/help whenever I can and i'm always up for a laugh to.

What do you expect from us? Simply a friendly but serious raiding guild that are aiming high (and I know this is the case with Quality)

Do you know anyone from Quality? Biggbull is my twin brother so I know him fairly well and Pejay lives with us and is best mate IRL and Lireal is a friend and I know Ninyel.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?

No.

Real life details

Name: Marc

Your english skills, spoken and written? Fluent.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? Yes.

Describe your personality? Laid back, funny but I can be known to get serious when people aren't taking raids seriously.

Any additional information you want to share with us? Once I drank half a litre of vodka then fell out of a window and broke loads of bones.

Have you read the guild rules?

Yes.

Thank you for reading.

2Prot Warrior application. - REJECTED Empty Re: Prot Warrior application. - REJECTED Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Estera

Estera

A decent tank, can it be? Contact me ingame for further discussion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum