Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED Empty Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Lathz

Character Details

Name:Lathz
Class:Death knight
Spec:blood and unholy i am blood/blood now because aeon isnt raiding anymore and i want to be able to get into dungeons faster will go back to unholy after that tho so i keep my unholy and blood incase raids need blood buffs i go blood if it needs unholy i go unholy.
Realm:Eonar

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Lathz i'll get t10 chest today as soon as i do my daily.

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? Like all days from 16:00-24:00 on weekends maybe more.

Availability Info:
Sunday:yes
Monday:yes
Tuesday:yes
Wednesday:yes
Thursday:yes
Friday:yes
Saturday:yes

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?I started when it got released my rogue straycat is ma first char ever.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?Done it all except for naxx, warrior i only did about mc and some bwl and ony zg, aq 20. Rogue i did mc,bwl,ony, and aq 20.
Druid i did mc,bwl,ony,aq 40,aq 20,zg dk is new so havnt raided very much in classic with him.

What's your raiding experience TBC?: Basically all on my warrior except for sunwell i tried a bit downed first and second boss but nothing more.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?: Done everything so far except for togc 25 wiped on faction champs there and on 10 man i wiped on 2% on anub.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?: That will be hard as aeon didnt do any wws reports and i havent really been bothered tho but i can truly say my avarage dps in raids is about 7-7,5k with my hand on the heart.

Your favorite boss encounter?: OO i like gunship cus of jetpacks i also like blood queen get to bite ppl Very Happy

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?: Oh i usually read a bit on ensidia the dk forum mostly, i also read rotations/specs on elitist jerks but i do prefer to listen to class leader and have the ablitity to discuss with him/her instantly because on ensidias website it might say go blood/frost and im like why, why is that better how is that better and such. I kind of like an explanation and i like to tweak specs a bit accordingly to how i play. All ppl play different thats just it Razz everyone cant be frost spec because ensidia say so.

Any level 80 alts?: Well druid frostwhisper ally, Warrior horde frostwhisper, Paladin horde eonar,DK horde eonar and soon a 80 rogue in end of this week i hope, named Straycat.

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?:Well i always liked the way of a dk with runes and such, Its not just faceroll which i experience fury warrs is you really need a rotation on a dk to make it work otherwise your stuck in your runes. And ofc i like my 15k crits i do lil now and then they are awsum imo since i love high crits.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?: well im a dps mostly a buffer to other classes imo like the ebon plaguebringer. I prefer to be a original raider only i been Cl /raid leader so many times so im bored of all the whining i rather just do my own thing dps the boss and move out of fires and then its done.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?: Well, to start with i was in aeon first time, they died because senodar and those left so we didnt raid for ages so i left to join SS where i quickly became the rank class leader and after that got promoted to master (raid leader's helper). Dorander quit i volounteerd to take the guild leader position, quickly i got bored of it because it was sooooo much qqing it seemt like i never made anyone happy due to the qq while others said good job lath your good at what you doing even tho i felt i was doing shit. then i asked for demote to member, i passed leadership to priestlie, I still felt like a leader tho and ppl still asked me about stuff they asked me about decisions i wasnt doing, i still had to lead some raids which was why i didnt want to be leader to get rid of the leading. I felt dps isnt right role to lead raids with aswell because I lost dps about 500 dps due to me leading and having to cordinate ppl.

I then migrated with my girlfriend to frostwhisper, joined an guild called iRaid an awsome guild one of the best i been in actually. They were so social it was awsome i never wanted to leave them.
They disbanded sadly well rather made a more social guild named tactical insertion which i was offered to join but i felt i was a bit bored of my warrior and raiding on it and aswell i dont want social guild i want a raiding guild which can offer my goals. That will say down LK in 25 man heroic mode, after that ofc new raids that eventually get released i wanna down the hardest of the hardest sort of.

What can you offer Quality?: A active raider with 100% attendence, a talk friendly person that gladly talks to all ppl that is nice to me.

What do you expect from us?: Oh i do expect good raids and progress and good team spirit no one wanna raid when everyone says in raid chat omg i dont wanna wipe anymore cant we call it.
I wanna raid from the start until the end which i hope quality can help me with.
I also expect nice guild friends that treats everyone well.

Do you know anyone from Quality?: Well long time ago i did know disco;) from old aeon times.
I dont really know who is in quality tbh.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?: Well i did apply to cthulhu and ss but got declined due to both having to many dks and melee dps Atm i have no open applys to an guild.

Real life details

Name:Jonnie Maier

Your english skills, spoken and written?:well its decent i just dont kno where to put the commas and such very good but i know alot of words. and I can make myself understood by other ppl same as understanding other people.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?: Well i could but sometimes ventrilo lag alot when i play. Only when i talk tho I have no problems hearing other ppl then i dont lag but only when i talk.

Describe your personality?: Im a happy person that likes movies and computer games im playing alot new games and like to explore them, Im not very much of a person that goes out and drink alot im usually at friends place and relaxin, im quite relaxed person.

Any additional information you want to share with us?: Well, not really only that my dk is rather new and there might not be very many achievs from wotlk on my dk rather have u to check out my warr if u wanna see tbc raids and such name is Lathiorian as written earlier on frostwhisper horde.
I had time to do totc 25 and 10 on dk tho same as Icc up to sindragosa.

Have you read the guild rules?: Yes

2Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED Empty Re: Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Grimmknight

Well let's start:
1) Professions? Alchemy doesn't help dps but its ok... But why don't u have another profession?
2) You should gem with 10str+10crit for yellow sockets even for 4str bonus.
3)Can you tell specificly your experience in icc10/25?

3Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED Empty Re: Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Lathz

yes ofcourse well i could get another professions up even tho i got all professions on my other chars. felt it wasnt that important rlly.

Ok will fix that.
Yes my experience in icc 10 is up to sindragosa (attempted alot on her) and on 25 man i have killed first 4 then fester then princes attempted blood queen and dreamwalker.
In aeon we kinda had issues to get sign ups the next day so we basically had time to do first 4 then no signups was bit tough sometimes

4Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED Empty Re: Lathz lvl 80 dk app - REJECTED Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 am

Estera

Estera

Your character is lacking professions (check Quality alts for reference), and your experience is too low to compete with our current melee classes.

Goodluck elswhere, rejected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum