Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ

+5
astari
Estera
jantimir
Emu
Dimensione
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Dimensione

Dimensione

Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Picturefrombbq

2Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Emu

Emu
Officer

So who's who? Very Happy

3Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:28 pm

jantimir

Left one kragath?

4Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Estera

Estera

jantimir wrote:Left one kragath?

Think it is a ghost haunting the house..

5Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 pm

astari

astari

in order from left to right.

me (astari) - sudo - dimensione - tijgertje - forgot sorry Razz - on the ground disco - wesh - neuf

6Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:29 am

Sudowudoo

Admin

I have the special ability to always look lame on a picture. Though I didn't find out yet how this will save the world.

On a side note, i'm that not tall, they are just gnomes in denial.

https://quality.forummotion.com

7Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 am

Dimensione

Dimensione

I will put the names on this picture this way to large, but for more info ask the tall 1 Sudowudoo
btw the sexy 1 is standing on the right next to sudo Laughing

Last edited by Dimensione on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total

8Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 am

Dimensione

Dimensione

was great to meet you guys there and the food was great Smile hmmm van mora next time we need to do it again but with more ppl

9Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 am

Wesh

Shinnnnyyyy eyesss

10Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 pm

neuf

night elf lovers !

11Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Nesh

The one next to Suus (Tijgertje) is Dentsu - former GM of Mortality (after Viivi) before final disband. He's also on horde side these days. How did you guys meet Suusie and Laurien?

Nesh

12Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:35 pm

astari

astari

btw the sexy 1 is standing on the right next to sudo

u do know that i am standing on his right ey,,

13Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 am

Dimensione

Dimensione

Nesh suus and Dentsu aka lurian are rl frieds of me i ask them to come to the BBQ @ Neuf place

Last edited by Dimensione on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

14Picture from  Quality Meeting BBQ Empty Re: Picture from Quality Meeting BBQ Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:49 am

Dimensione

Dimensione

rofl astari its how you see it but if you have the picture in front of you ^^ cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum