Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

skullkiller app - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1skullkiller app - REJECTED Empty skullkiller app - REJECTED Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 pm

skullkiller

Character Details

Name:skullkiller
Class:warlock
Spec:affliction/demon
Realm:eanor

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Skullkiller

Playtime and Raiding 30 days 12hours

Daily Playtime? 3-6 hours

Availability Info: i can all days but ofc i could get some problems and cant but im able all days
Sunday:yes
Monday:yes
Tuesday:yes
Wednesday:yes
Thursday:yes
Friday:yes
Saturday:yes

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 3 years

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? didt play

What's your raiding experience TBC? started here so only done kara

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? naxx 10/25 clear ony 10/25 clear os 10 3d and 25 clear malygos 10 clear icc 6/12 10 men 4/12 25 men toc10/25 clear

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? dont have that

Your favorite boss encounter? thats thaddius naxx 25 ppl need play 100% and move when change debuff

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? i dont use that so much i see tac on youtube

Any level 80 alts? got pala and druid pala healer was main befor toc as healer in guild curse needed healer there then i went tank at icc on durid cruse we needed that in guild death row but all ways played as main on my lock

Class Details i like spell caster and lock i find most fun and best damage dealer

Why did you pick your class? i found locks most fun to play and i see em as the best caster class you can get and i like the play style on locks and the roation as affliction cruse you need to keep dots up and all ways focus 100%

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? dps

Guilds dark destruction in tbc then i left and went to death row some time after with soem others who did leave DD too and been with tomek in death row then it died when i had a breack so when i came back its was dead then i did pug some raids and then death row did start agian when icc came and we did raid with naxx 25 gear icc 10 6/12 so was pretty nice but left cruse of ppl did slack and did lack gear

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? i did like death row most was hardcore raiding guild was one of the best when naxx was main raid

What can you offer Quality? great dps and 110% focus all the time and im up for try new tac

What do you expect from us? hardcore raiding and some nice ppl

Do you know anyone from Quality? tomek

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? no

Real life details

Name:christian

Your english skills, spoken and written? good

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? yes

Describe your personality? im a fun boy and like sports like to bee fit

Any additional information you want to share with us? if you think i lie about the raids i done its curse i done some of em on durid as tank hope its ok just show i know how to play as tank and healer too and done some on pala as healer naxx

Have you read the guild rules? yes

2skullkiller app - REJECTED Empty Re: skullkiller app - REJECTED Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 am

Estera

Estera

Full on warlocks, goodluck elsewhere.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum