Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ròs protection paladin wants to join your ranks ( Cross-realm) - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ros

Ros

Character Details

Name: Ròs
Class: paladin
Spec: Protection
Realm: Al`akir

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=R%C3%B2s

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? An average of 6 hours per day

Availability Info:
Sunday: 100% avalible
Monday: 100% avalible
Tuesday: 100% avalible
Wednesday: 100% avalible
Thursday: 100% avalible
Friday: 100% avalible
Saturday: 100% avalible

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Well i`ve been playing Wow for around 4 years and a half

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
None
What's your raiding experience TBC?
Cleared everything up to m`uru pre nerf
What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
My raiding experience in wotlk is naxxramas, malygos, sartharion,vault of archavon,totc 10/25 totgc 10 5/5 totgc 25 2/5 with several attempts on the champions ulduar 10 up to yogg as for icc 10 10/12 in 10 man and 3 hard modes and 25 man 11/12 with several attempts on lich king
Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
Sadly no
Your favorite boss encounter?
Well my favourite boss encounter was Kael`thas back in the day when the fight was pure epic sadly now he has been reduced to the point that he can be 10 manned
Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
I have several sites such as wowhead, mmo-champion, elitistjerks, wow forums and class forums
Any level 80 alts?
Happyg arcane mage
Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
I have picked to play as a paladin for 2 reasons , the first one was because my former main in Tbc was a hunter and the only tank that didn`t make me feign death on every cooldown was the paladin and the second one is due to the fact that i have played as both dps and healer in tbc on shaman/hunter and i decided to try out tanking for a change

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
I am a fairly decent tank who knows his class and is allways up to date on the changes and conforms to them also i can play as dps if the guild requires but i would rather stick to tanking because i love it Razz

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
Well starting with Deadfist it was my first raiding guild it disbanded/reformed several times since early Tbc untill late tbc it was a guild made mainly of very good and old friends of mine , but to cut to the chase i was a officer in it i kept it alive with several other officers and after that the Gm who didn`t do anything for the guild decided to gkick us because he thought we were going to steal his guild. Shortly after that i joined a guild named DoD we managed to clear all the raid content relatively fast and after that the guild decided to go casual and i decided to quit the game because the content was too eazy and my college exams were closing in. A year later i started playing again because i had 2 much free time i cleared all the new content relatively fast with my friends and after that i decided to migrate to Al`akir. Shortly after i migrated to Al`akir i`ve joined a new guild named Proxy but it couldn`t progress in icc 25 due to the fact that the players were not serious despite all the effort the officers and the Gm put into the guild
And lastly Socially awkward penguin i have joined this guild because some of my friends are in it had some good times but i am fed up with the leadership due to the fact that the guild master is a hipocrite who only thinks about himself and has no sense of self sacrifice at all for the guild

What can you offer Quality?
A decent tank who is not affraid of wipes a person who never gives up and will allways help guildies with achievments or heroix depending on what they require
What do you expect from us?
Well i expect a chance to see all the pve content before cataclysm alpha is out some good times and laughs a friendly community and a chance to get invincible before it gets removed and to tank everything with some new friends Smile
Do you know anyone from Quality?
Sadly no due to the fact that i am cross realm applying
Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
No

Real life details

Name: Andrei

Your english skills, spoken and written?
I would say they are both pretty decent
Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Sadly no due to the fact that my computer seems to be broke and does not support a microfone any longer -_- but i am planing to fix my pc as soon as i can

Describe your personality?
Im a funny guy who loves to laugh i might get competitive sometimes but i dont go into overdrive while doing it Smile

Any additional information you want to share with us?
Well the only thing i would like to say is that i am aware that my hard mode experience in icc lacks but if you are willing to give me a shot you will not be dissapointed i would also like to add the fact that i took a 1 year break after clearing the starting content of wotlk and i started playing back at the end of crusaders coliseum and start of icc
Thank you for taking the time to read my application cheers Ros out Smile
Have you read the guild rules?
yes

Estera

Estera

You can join for a trial run next reset, so start moving to Eonar.

Once X-realm has completed, contact me ingame.

Second, get that mic working again, it is mandatory as tank.

Estera

Ros

Ros

Roger thanks for the fast reply :>

Estera

Estera

Any news?

Ros

Ros

Aye will transfer in the morning sorry for not mentioning it

Estera

Estera