Steveveve - Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Steveveve - Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED on Sun May 16, 2010 6:45 am

Character Details

Name: Steveveve
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy
Realm: Eonar

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Steveveve

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
Roughly 5-7 hours a day

Availability Info:
Sunday: Available
Monday: Available
Tuesday: Availble
Wednesday: Available
Thursday: Available
Friday: Unsure
Saturday: Unsure

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
2 years

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
Done the majority of the pre-TBC raids at 80, wasn't playing back then

What's your raiding experience TBC?
See above.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Everything cleared appart from ToTGC 25 twins+anub and most of ICC, although I am aware of tactics and fight mechanics.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
No sorry.

Your favorite boss encounter?
General Vezax

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
Mmo-champion

Any level 80 alts?
Vanpersie(Rogue) Minishammy(Shaman)

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
I decided to roll a paladin as I enjoyed the freedom of being able to choose between healer, dps or tank.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
Tank healing is what I consider my role to be in high end pve, aswell as keeping up the raid now and again.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
Concillium - First proper 25 man guild I was in, I liked the people but later went social for personal reasons.
Denique (Saurfang) - Cross realmed when I decided to come back to raiding, enjoyed my time in the guild but missed eonar so I eventually made my way back.
Aeon - When the faction change service became availible I faction changed my rogue which I had been playing with in a 10 man guild which was lead by Tubbo, we both joined aeon and raided with them from a long while. Eventually raid sign ups started to slack and the guild stop raiding 25 mans almost every night so we decided to leave.
Quality - After I left Aeon I joined Quality, the standard of raiding was very good but after some other personal problems, i didn't have them money to pay for WoW so I gave my account to Tubbo.

What can you offer Quality?
An active, dedicated, skilled paladin healer.

What do you expect from us?
A competent, serious raiding guild.

Do you know anyone from Quality?
I would know of some of the members but Tubbo would be the main person I know.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
No.

Real life details

Name: Steven Lunt

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Well Spoken/Written.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes.

Describe your personality?

Any additional information you want to share with us?
Nope.

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes.

View user profile

2 Re: Steveveve - Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED on Sun May 16, 2010 9:51 am

Do you know anyone from Quality?
I would know of some of the members but Tubbo would be the main person I know.

omg! Instant decline D:

View user profile

3 Re: Steveveve - Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED on Sun May 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Meh i did have to think about that one was gona say didnt know anyone but he made me put it Sad
I should of put you down instead since you know the mighty Vanpersie xD

View user profile

4 Re: Steveveve - Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED on Sun May 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Why do you run with a Battlemaster SP trinket?
Even the toc5 int trinket would be better, easy to obtain.
Feet enchant, seeing you dont have PoJ , why dont you get Tuskarrs?

Also this spec/build you have on armory.. is this what you raid with?

Ps : Vanpersie is a cockroach Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Steveveve - Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED on Mon May 17, 2010 4:17 am

Must have to disagree with that the Battlemasters trinket is much better, the more SP u have the bigger the healsss.
Meh neva have problems with being slow soo neva needed is so the crit is better Razz
No ofcourse not its my pvp spec but have been using it for crappy pugs aswel lol

p.s - Vanpersie is amazingggg ^^

View user profile

6 Re: Steveveve - Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED on Mon May 17, 2010 4:43 am

as a holy paladin you dont stack spell power HL is good enough as it is, there is a reason why you gem int - you should drop the pvp trinket and get the toc5 trinket as emi suggested. also the crit is not better moving fast out of stuff will keep you alive and healing.

go read the EJ forums section for holy palas, the mmo champion forums have some nice discussion - the paragon tankspot and ensidia forums also have holy paladin sections.

View user profile

7 Re: Steveveve - Holy Paladin - ACCEPTED on Tue May 18, 2010 12:00 am

Are we serious about this?
The spec IS PvP spec. you don't have a PvE spec. So how can we judge your choice of talents. This just looks as though you are unprepared.
Ok I'm going to be blunt here, I'm not a holy paladin, but i have played one this expansion, and one of my best in-game friends is the best holy paladin i've ever seen. Your choice of spell-power over intellect trinket is wrong and unjustifiable. Intellect is your main source of:
1. Larger mana pool
2. Mana regeneration which are all based on % of entire mana pool ( replenishment, divine plea, blood elf racial)
3. Crit (another mana regeneration)
4. Spell-power through the talent Holy guidance. (20% spell-power from total intellect)

As Reynard said, holy light is definitely powerful enough as it is, and with the 2 set bonus, and wings, the bigger heals are there when required.
The proc from battle master's trinket is 100% POINTLESS.

now on with the movement enchant. Movement in Icecrown citadel heroic is essential. Movement for over 12 seconds per fight for a caster is a net dps increase ( shadow priest main) and for healing, its WAY more important, my life relys on you standing still and spamming holy light. You moving faster is you taking less damage and us getting more heals. 12 crit doesnt keep you alive, 8% less running and 8% more casting is WAY more important. and 100% more alive helps too.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum