Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enhancement Shaman Apply - Pending

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Enhancement Shaman Apply - Pending on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Sheepy

Guild Master
Toymachine asked for some time to sort out his transfer, I said I'd leave the application open for a while.

View user profile

27 Re: Enhancement Shaman Apply - Pending on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Cint wrote:There's probably people that's less hardcore than you in this guild, believe me. :p

As long as you can push that bloodlust button at the correct time you're in imo, we don't have any shammies atm I think :p

oi

View user profile

28 Re: Enhancement Shaman Apply - Pending on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 pm

you're here like once a week nub =p

View user profile

29 Re: Enhancement Shaman Apply - Pending on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:48 pm

After much consideration i would still like to witdraw this application, let me give you my reasons..
As a Vet i don't have to much free time, and tho most of that free time is spend on wow i doubt ill be able to be as active as i would wanna be.. I also have some hard studieing coming up meaning ill be online for prolly just a few hours a week.. I also think i'm giving up on Decimation to soon, Summer has hit, so ppl would wanna enjoy it, you guys prolly have this same problem.. ther for i decided to stick with Decimation fo atleast another while.. I wanna thank you for considering this apply and for the good feedback i got from it..
I just made the decicion to give up on Decimation to soon, and i don't wanna regret myself later for it.. Good luck on your future progress and have a nice summer

View user profile

30 Re: Enhancement Shaman Apply - Pending on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Sheepy

Guild Master
Good luck Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum