Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Druid resto - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Druid resto - ACCEPTED Empty Druid resto - ACCEPTED Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:47 pm

lionac

Character Details

Name:Lionac
CLass:Druid
Spec:resto
Relame:Karazhan

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Lionac

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?over 4-8h

Availability Info:

Sunday:sometime
Monday:available
Tuesday:available
Wednesday:sometime
Thursday:available
Friday:sometime
Saturday:available

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?on druid 3-4years...in total over 5years

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? Didnt raid was in suck guild

What's your raiding experience TBC?Same didnt raid

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?naxx 10/25,when UD come i stop play wow so got low achis,toc full run,ICC 10 1st wing+fastergut,rotface,prince....25 only 1st wing

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? Nah sry dont done it

Your favorite boss encounter?Maybe run in ToC

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?I am not sure

Any level 80 alts?On this acc got DK 80...but i have more 80s on other acc

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? Coz druid is only one class in wow who can be all tank,meele dps,range,heal....

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? Just to do my job Smile

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?Kuro-shiro...i love only players there becouse they are really nice,dont like that coz we raid from 20:00-01:00 and kill only 4 bosses-somethime 6....leave coz i want go some better guild and to i can gear up my druid Smile

What can you offer Quality?I am not anything special,but i think and i have nice reputation on this relame as healer so i hope i will heal in your guild

What do you expect from us?Only to i can go raids nothing special

Do you know anyone from Quality? Yes,Joksa friend in real life

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? No just this one

Real life details

Name:Bogdan

Your english skills, spoken and written? Hm....i am not the best on but on scale 1-10 over 8-9

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?Yes,but i am not one of guys who speak a lot Smile

Describe your personality?I am a nice guy,My mind is always 100% in the game while we are raiding.Never make 2 times same misstake...fast learning

Any additional information you want to share with us?Hm...nah i just whan to know am i got chance to enter here Smile

Have you read the guild rules?yes

2Druid resto - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Druid resto - ACCEPTED Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Estera

Estera

Another Borat!

Since Joksa vouched for you, start Xrealm and you will have a trial run with us.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum