Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hacked on WoW

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hacked on WoW Empty Hacked on WoW Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Nyx

Hello,

I am hacked on WoW so I can't login for the moment, I already had a talk with a GM and I am just waiting for a email that resets my password.
So I can probally be back online today or tomorrow, hopefully with all my stuff back aswell.

I don't know how this happened, but most likely by a close friend that knows my account information. Sad

I'll be back!

~Saphyr

2Hacked on WoW Empty Re: Hacked on WoW Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Lorthar

Lorthar

They're getting worse at hacking. A friend of mine that hasn't played since November got hacked (he found out by email) and so he checked his armory and saw recent activity. They even activated the account so they could sell his stuff. When he called up blizzard they told him there was several attempts to get into his account and looked like they brute forced there way in with a generator since now we log in by battle.net all they need is email addresses from our accounts and then password generators which is why i advise authenticators now since it can prevent that happening

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum