Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7 Empty shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7 Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm

shaólin

Character Details

Name: Shaólin

Class: Hunter

Spec: Markmanship 7/57/7

Realm: Eonar

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Sha%C3%B3lin

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? Maby 4-5H

Availability Info:
Sunday: I can play to like 01.00 or something like that
Monday: I can play to like 00.00 It depends on how tired I am
Tuesday: Same as monday
Wednesday:Same as monday
Thursday:Same as monday
Friday:I can play day and night Smile
Saturday: Same as friday

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I started when tbc Released

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?-

What's your raiding experience TBC?I started to raid with a guild in ZA and we downed 2 bosses in BT

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? Naxx10/25 ulduar10 ToC 10/25 icc 11bosses icc 25 5 bosses

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?

Nope haven't seen any WWS since the starter days of ToC and i doubt you guys have any use for that

Your favorite boss encounter? I think it's the first boss in ulduar the big first boss

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? I don't look at websites

Any level 80 alts?

Paladin-( shattered halls )

Dk- Shattered halls

Warrrior stormreaver

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? I think hunter is cool with the pet and really easy to lvling

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? Do good dps i guess.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? I moved from outland for a few weeks ago.

What can you offer Quality? Good dps I funny guild help to progress icc HC that stuff.

What do you expect from us? Good raiding no slacking and nice ppls

Do you know anyone from Quality? Not yet.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? No I’m not

Real life details

Name: Karl

Your english skills, spoken and written? I think it’s okey

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? Yes I have a microphone and i can use it sometimes

Describe your personality?
I'm a guy that hope to join your guild Smile

Any additional information you want to share with us?
That i love you guys Smile

Have you read the guild rules? Yes I have

2shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7 Empty Re: shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7 Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 am

yjbb

Have spoken to him in game, everything seems fine, he needs to get a little more ArP, but this can easily be achieved with a new weapon or the trinket from saurfang, overall looks good, only thing he lacks is he isnt a troll, so not a perfect app!!Wink

3shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7 Empty Re: shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 am

Tylee

Tylee
Spielberg

A very unimpressing application.. I would say max 3 mins were used to finish it of meh Neutral

4shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7 Empty Re: shaólin - Markmanship 7/57/7 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:44 pm

shaólin

I'm not so good at applications. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum