Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noxìus - Frost dkdps App

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noxìus - Frost dkdps App Empty Noxìus - Frost dkdps App Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Noxxy

Noxxy

Name : Noxìus
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Eonar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

Character Details

Name::
Jordan Dunbar

Class::
Death knight

Realm::
Eonar eu

Armory Profile: :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Nox%C3%ACus

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime::
am on most of the day most days approx 8 hours.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?:
Not that long come to think of it, I 1st started wow just under a year ago. My 1st toon was a gnome rouge =], I leveled him to 60 then desided to make a deathknight.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?:
well apart from the odd zg i run nothing really.

What's your raiding experience TBC? :
none whatso ever.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? :
Toc 10 5/5, toc 25 5/5, Icc 10 11/12, icc 10 hc 6/12, icc 25 10/12, icc 25 hc 7/12. On the side ive done the odd uldar boss and a few naxx bosses mainly for the weekly.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?:
No sorry.

Your favorite boss encounter?:
XT from uldar =], i love the audio in that fight it always makes me smile.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?:
Enlist jerks, this site has helped me in the past to learn my class also now I use it to see the current theory crafting ideas out there.

Any level 80 alts?:
None.

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? :
At the time when I made my class I didnt understand a thing about the game its self, My friend said to me I should make a death knight, So i did =], other the leveling and raiding period I have not only learned fully how to play my class I have come to love it.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? :
As a dkdps one of my main roles is damage dealing, however this isnt my only task. Lets take the lich king encounter for exsample, It would be my job to aid the slowing of the valkyr with my chains of ice spell also to aid the slowing of adds in the sarfang and rotface encounter as well.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? :
Perfectly - it got disbanded.
Cthulhu - I was playing on a 3g stick at the time and my connection was poor there for they had no choice but to kick me.
Angered - They are a good guild but unfortnatly I had to sit out 9/10 times because of surpluss melee dps and real live guild mates.

What can you offer Quality? :
I offer you a dedicated raider who allways trys to get the max out of his game.

What do you expect from us?:
I expect a good raiding enviroment also some kind friendly people who enjoy a laugh

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?:
No

Real life details

Name: :
Jordan

Male

Sunderland, England.

Student

Your english skills, spoken and written? :
Spoken yes, My spelling can be a bit poor at times ^^

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?:
Yes

Describe your personality::
Enjoys a laugh but always focused to acheving my goals.

Any additional information you want to share with us? :
Nothing really just to say thanks for taking the time to read my appilcation and I hope I will gain a new guild and new friends.

Thanks
Jordan.

Have you read the guild rules?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

2Noxìus - Frost dkdps App Empty Re: Noxìus - Frost dkdps App Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Dread

Dread

Spec and gear wise it is okay if you ask me (yes I'm trial so I can't vote or anything Razz), but I would move 1 point from KM and CotG to BM, the reason is, you'll get excess rp at some point and won't be able to dump it fast enough, and, well, you know that KM 4 ain't that much different than 5. Smile Other than that, you seem to gem for str/crit on yellow sockets, go for str/haste, will be a bit of a dps increase. And, your professions; skinning/leatherworking, may I ask if those help for raiding instead of BS and JC/Engi? Very Happy And you should have got t10.5 helm rather than the shoulderpads. Smile Still, if half of what you say is true, you are a good player in my eye. Good luck with the application. Smile

-Dread

Last edited by Dread on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to write something)

3Noxìus - Frost dkdps App Empty Re: Noxìus - Frost dkdps App Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Noxxy

Noxxy

Cheers dread, Infact crit is more a more viable stat then haste for us frost dks
"Haste
You need 25.21 baseline haste rating to gain 1% haste at 80. As a DW class with many proc based abilities, haste is more valuable for us than some other melee classes, but still not worth more than crit, strength or ArPen."
As for the spec did you meen black ice?.

4Noxìus - Frost dkdps App Empty Re: Noxìus - Frost dkdps App Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Dread

Dread

Yeah, my bad on the abbrevations there, and, your passive crit chance is 31.5% which makes more crit rating less viable than haste, as most of the frost talents improve your special attacks critical strike rating, which is more than enough in a raid. Still, it is up to you. Smile Tubbo would give more exact info about DW Frost than me, as I haven't been DW Frost since 3.2 (and I was DW Frost at beta before that, so I'm a bit out-dated Smile)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum