Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED Empty Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Pomsan

Character Details

Name: Pomsan
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy
Realm: Grim Batol

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Pomsan

Playtime and Raiding

Availability Info:
Sunday: Always available
Monday: Always available
Tuesday: Always available
Wednesday: Always available
Thursday: Always available
Friday: Always available
Saturday: Always available

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since late vanilla, I got to 56 just before TBC was released.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
None.

What's your raiding experience TBC?
TK & SSC Cleared before nerfs, only killed Najentus & Supremus in BT, Rage Winterchill in Hyjal, then quit the game until WotLK.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Everything up to ICC10 12/12 & ICC25 7/12 <- On my warrior (Full Ulduar clear when it was still progress on my paladin as Holy, then quit the character due to guild disbanding.)

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
Unfortunately, no. I don't have any recent reports as I haven't been playing my paladin for a long time.

Your favorite boss encounter?
Will have to say mister Lich King & Yogg-saron

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
Tankspot.com & Mmo-champion.com (And the official WoW armory ofcourse!)

Any level 80 alts?
I got a few, not sure if I would be transferring them though, as I want to focus on my paladin.

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
I always liked that paladins are a hybrid class, I love all the different specs in both PvP and PvE, but I do prefer Holy and I play this spec simply because I find it the be the most entertaining spec to play both in raids and even while questing.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
Whatever I am assigned to, most common would be to keep an extra eye out for the tanks but other then that I feel it really depends on the encounter.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?

Simplification(Eonar) - Disbanded
Rampage(Aszune) - Disbanded
Shadowstorm(Eonar) - Left, disliked the raid leading and wathcing them give spirit loot to paladins over priests just doesnt feel right

What can you offer Quality?
A dedicated player who keeps his character up to date and puts the extra effort in that is required to raid at a high level.

What do you expect from us?
A solid raiding squad that will allow me to satisfy my raiding needs while also meeting new people.

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Not really

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
Ofcourse not

Real life details

Name: Fredrik

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Good enough to get around.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes

Describe your personality?
Calm, loyal

Any additional information you want to share with us?
I know my gear is not up to date, and neither are my gems, but I will change gems soon as I arrive to eonar as I can transfer some gold over from my alliance characters. My character is currently not exalted with Sons of Hodir, but I have an alt character on eonar alliance wich I can send the enchants from. And I will be working on improving my gear as much as possible, I have some BoE's waiting for me on Eonar.

If you feel there is any lack of information, please do ask me any questions you feel are necessary and I will anwser them.

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes

Last edited by Pomsan on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED Empty Re: Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Estera

Estera

Fill in guild history.

3Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED Empty Re: Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Pomsan

Done, I only filled in my paladins old guilds, if you want the guilds of any of my other characters, let me know and I will PM you a list.

Also, I havent been in any guilds on Grim Batol or Magtheridon, I went to those servers and fed on pugs and PvP, was playing 2v2 alot with a good friend of mine, got to ~2330 and then he quit the game, so I gave up my paladin for a while.

4Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED Empty Re: Pomsan - Holy Paladin - REJECTED Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 am

Estera

Estera

You are not what we are looking for, goodluck elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum