Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Empty Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Unque

Character Details

Name: Unque
Class: Mage
Spec: Main: Arcane 57/3/11 Secondary: Fire 20/51/0
Realm: Eonar
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Unque

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
I am on most of the time in the day just doing dailies and when there is a raid I make sure I am there on time. I go to college so when I have holidays I am available all day every day.

Availability Info:
Sunday: All Day
Monday: Any time after 2pm
Tuesday: Any time after 5pm
Wednesday: Any time after 5pm
Thursday: All Day
Friday: Any time after 4pm
Saturday: All Day

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
About 2-3 years but only started raiding properly when WOTLK came out

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
Didn't raid

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Cleared Grull and Kara

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Cleared everything apart from TOTGC which I havnt tried on 10 or 25, on 10ICC 7/12 25ICC 6/12

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
No sorry

Your favorite boss encounter?
Festergut at the moment because in a boss fight I like there to be alot of movement and to have to be aware of what your doing, not just stand there and dps

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
I normally go on wowhead, wowwikki or thottbot but if I am looking for information about my class about rotations or specs I normally just type on google what I am looking for and look and different forums and try some of them out and see what one is the best or ask other mages in the guild. If I am looking for boss fights normally go on youtube

Any level 80 alts?
I have a Orc Shammy and a Gnome Rouge both 80 but I never play these I am always on my mage

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
To be honest. When I started Wow I thought being a wizard type character would be cool so I picked a mage and I picked undead because all the alliance look boring and undead look pretty cool and got some handy racial skills.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
To get as much DPS/ Damage as I can without over aggroing the tanks

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
I have been in the fellowship and Aeon. The reason I left them both was because they both split up. the fellowship because the owners of the guild were having problems and I don't know why Aeon split up I was in England when they split up.

What can you offer Quality?
A dedicated raider who is calm and can listen to instructions and doesn't complain and will try his best

What do you expect from us?
A fun guild who also try to progress in raids and wont settle just trying to get 1 or 2 bosses down and work on them for a time

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Yeah everyone who joined from the fellowship I know them and pretty sure I got on with them well haha

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
noooo

Real life details

Name: Matthew Youngs
Age: 17 ( I know the rules say you need to be 18 but I don't have a bed time and not immature so hopefully you wont mind )

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Very good

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes

Describe your personality?
Urmmm sorry if this is a rubbish answer but I hate this sort of question haha, urmm I go to college, I go to the gym and play football, I like to be happy and have a laugh with people and I joke alot

Any additional information you want to share with us?
Urmmmm just give me a chance really if you can give me that then that would be nice Smile and if I have misses anything out sorry.

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes

2Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Empty Re: Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 pm

jantimir

hi,

had a little look at your enchants ect,

feet: your way overcap on hit for Arcane ( u only need around 216) I suggest U change it to the 15Stam + run speed increase since there are lots of fights in Icc that require quick movement and that speed increase will help.
legs: U use the SP/Stam leg enchant, SP/spirit is better since Spirit affects your crit when U use molten armor

gems: u should only gem SP/Haste in Orange gems, use pure SP for red gems, only go for the blue sockets if the socket bonus gives u more then 5SP

also there is a disscusion ongoing wich proves that 81Spellpower beats black magic on STAFF in terms of DPS, if u have a MH/OH u need to use Black magic

gl on your apply

3Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Empty Re: Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Unque

Ok thank you for the advice I will adjust gems and enchants now

4Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Empty Re: Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Estera

Estera

Stay unsaved next reset for every 10/25 raid.

5Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Empty Re: Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Unque

Yeah sure I am unsaved for all of them now but yeah ill stay unsaved for all of them next reset as well no problem Smile

6Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Empty Re: Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:40 am

Estera

Estera

Unque wrote:Yeah sure I am unsaved for all of them now but yeah ill stay unsaved for all of them next reset as well no problem Smile

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday is our second ICC25 run for trials/customers, 19:45 invites start.

7Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Empty Re: Unque - Arcane Mage - REJECTED Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Estera

Estera

Hello Unque.

thanks for your interest and trial run with Quality, but due the fact we invited a former member back, we are no longer looking for a mage.

Goodluck finding a new guild, If you need a vouch from me, feel free to ask.

Estera

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum