Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asheilia - Arcane Mage - Declined

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asheilia - Arcane Mage - Declined Empty Asheilia - Arcane Mage - Declined Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 am

Asheilia

Character Details

Name:
Asheilia
Class: Mage
Spec: Arcane (offspec - frost PvP)
Realm: Eonar

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Asheilia

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
I am almost on everyday but how long differs depending on homework or other reall life related things Smile

Availability Info:
Sunday: Avaiable
Monday: Avaiable (If I havent got a ton of homework or revision to do)
Tuesday: Avaiable (If I havent got a ton of homework or revision to do)
Wednesday: Avaiable (If I havent got a ton of homework or revision to do)
Thursday: Avaiable (If I havent got a ton of homework or revision to do)
Friday: Avaiable (except if I am going out)
Saturday: Avaiable (except if I am going out)

Exam times differ from this depending on when I have study leave and when I have to revise - some days I might be able to come but I will know when getting to exam periods Smile

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
About 4 years now it must be

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
none I wasn't around back then - have done them later though if that counts Smile

What's your raiding experience TBC?I have done much of the end contend in PUGS as my guild didnt do the end contend - I have done BT with people from you´r guild back then Smile (this horde mage isn't my main but have a alliance mage as well - I am sad I know XD)

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Done it all with semi great succes - the later and harder end contend I have had to do in PUGS though as Phoenix Risen has been struggling at times with the longer raids like Ulduar and ICC. I have done 11/12 ICC 10 and 8/12 in ICC25 - have tried some hardmodes on my priest becuase it is in a 10 man guild that have killed LK so I have semi-solid ICC experience Smile
Can you provide us a recent WWS report?

Your favorite boss encounter?
Blood-Queen Razz! I love the biting to be able to make the enrage time and the in general because there is a lot going on - like the Blood Princes quite a lot as well Smile

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
Does armory count? I find it very usefull to look up ppl and check their gear and what they have achieved Smile

Any level 80 alts?
I have several other level 80's none on the horde side though - I rilled my second mage because I really would like a horde and I couldnt move my mage from guild at the time (when it was my main and we were still progressing)

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
I choose a second mage cause the mage really is my favourite class - I think they are the coolest DPS calss out there only seconded by Boomkins (which was my 2nd lvl 80 Razz) I like the DPS you are able to pull off and the ability to kite/cc as well it is quite a diverse DP class eventhough they are squishy XD

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
I consider myself a good DPS and I listen to what is expected of me. I am never the top DPS, I dont think I have ever been, but I am up there chasing the top. Furthermore I am good at paying attention so I hardly ever die on encounters where mages are easy targets.
As for my roll in raiding it is to provide the DPS to kill the boss/mob in question if not asked anything else by the raid leader and pay attention to what is happening around me so I can react correspondingly.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?

I am in Phoenix Risen on my alliance characters and in Niveus (10 man guild) and still in them - I am in sister guild to Phoenix Risen on this horde char but we dont raid and I would like to try out the harder and more challenging content of the game.

What can you offer Quality?
A mage who has been around the block for some time and know my class. I can offer a dependable raider when I can make a raid I will come prepared (food,flasks and tactics) and will give my undevoted attention to the raid leader and do what I am asked to the very bedt of my abilities

What do you expect from us?
I dont expect loot/kills but I hope to be able to be part of an awesome guild and to try the top content for more challenges Smile

Do you know anyone from Quality?
I know some of you from the TBC times when you were in al kinds of other guilds Smile Hypertech / Dimensione I still talk to so thats the one I know the best but a lot of names in the guild rings bells for me Smile

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
Nope still in other guild but we arent raiding on regulary basis so I can commit myself and my time to you guys

Real life details

Name: Sigurd Hougaard

Your english skills, spoken and written?
I consider myself very good at borh spoken and written english, I make mistakes as it isnt my native language but I am understandable Smile

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
I can use a microphone yes unless I have to be quiet for real life reasons but I have ventrilo and I will always be able to type and listen.

Describe your personality?
Cheerful Smile I can be a bit timid in the dtar bu once I get to know people I open up a bit more. I use a lot of Smile's when I write which you might have noticed because I like to have a laugh and that is how best to express that in text (dont like using lol or rofl that much)

Any additional information you want to share with us?

Have you read the guild rules?
I have read your rules yes, and I think they are very fair for a top raiding guild Smile

I realize you arent actively looking for mages at the moment but I hope to get a shot at it anyway - I would really like to be a part of quality and you all seem to be a nice bunch of ppl. Havent met a nasty person when I have asked about stuff in dalaran if I needed advice or info

Anyways if you need more info contact me in game when I am on or on:
smilende_sigurd@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time Smile
Regards
Ash / Sigurd

2Asheilia - Arcane Mage - Declined Empty Re: Asheilia - Arcane Mage - Declined Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:15 am

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Hello Asheilia, are the unenchanted pvp bracers and boots (which also have a blue quality gem in them) a part of your PvE gear set? Furthermore, your chest and cloak are unenchanted as well...

3Asheilia - Arcane Mage - Declined Empty Re: Asheilia - Arcane Mage - Declined Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Cagael

Officer

Thank you for your application, but unfortunately your gear just isn't good enough.

Run VoA and do the daily to get some t10, if we still have a mage spot open then feel free to reapply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum