Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

apply from meissie - REJECTED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1apply from meissie - REJECTED Empty apply from meissie - REJECTED Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:18 pm

meissie

Character Details

Name:meissie
Class:dk
Spec:frost
Realm:eonar

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Meissie

Name:celestian
Class:paladin
Spec:holy

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Celestian

Name:darinka
Class:hunter
Spec:survival

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Darinka

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? every evening from 6 till 11 and weekends during the whole day

Availability Info:
Sunday:yes all day
Monday: yes evening
Tuesday:yes evening
Wednesday:yes evening
Thursday:yes evening
Friday: yes evening
Saturday:yes all day

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? yust over 4.5 years

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? naxxramas on alliance side

What's your raiding experience TBC? karazhan and zuláman

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? naxxramas 10/25
ulduar 10/25
totc 10/25
totc hc 10
icc 10/25

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?

Your favorite boss encounter? the bloodqueen lanathel because it keeps peeps alert

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? www.wow-heroes.com
www.imba.hu

Any level 80 alts? i yust linked my 3 main chars

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? because i like each class and each class bring a total different gameplay

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? tank/healer/dps i don't care that much all my chars are up to date so

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
flemingard nice guild good players but they changes to alliance
dark destruction good players there some less good aswel but with very big ego's that is why i left
the fellowship good players friendly guild good at raiding they stopped raiding so guild fell apart
abducted friends guild im yust here becuase i had a busy time at work but that is done now so im off to raiding again and these peeps here are not geared enough by a long shot

What can you offer Quality? a good tank a good healer and a good dps i know the tacs of 9/12 bosses can practicly dream them voor each char of mine im come prepared with flask etc

What do you expect from us? a decent guild with peeps who know how to raid and while raiding also have fun in doing it peeps who can see the fun side of raiding aswel and not only the gear

Do you know anyone from Quality? anyone who came there from the fellowship and some peeps i have raided before with through pugs etc.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? no i am not i made an applay a while back for quality but did not got the change to finish it due to my work

Real life details

Name: janus

Your english skills, spoken and written? both good

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? ofc i am peeps do tend to say i have a loud voice Smile

Describe your personality? friendly im alway's in for a bit of laughter

Any additional information you want to share with us? well we can talk about the weather here hehehe:)
and im currently leveling jc on my pally

Have you read the guild rules? yes i have

2apply from meissie - REJECTED Empty Re: apply from meissie - REJECTED Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Grimmknight

I think u should focus more to one character

3apply from meissie - REJECTED Empty Re: apply from meissie - REJECTED Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:38 pm

meissie

a bit hard to focus on 1 char when you havent been raiding a while where do you think i should get the gear for gearing 1 uber char it does not grow on tree's

4apply from meissie - REJECTED Empty Re: apply from meissie - REJECTED Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Estera

Estera

meissie wrote:a bit hard to focus on 1 char when you havent been raiding a while where do you think i should get the gear for gearing 1 uber char it does not grow on tree's

It does.

5apply from meissie - REJECTED Empty Re: apply from meissie - REJECTED Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 pm

meissie

the best geared char i have atm is my dk got 2 tokens left for inmidiate upgrade to 264 t10.5

6apply from meissie - REJECTED Empty Re: apply from meissie - REJECTED Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Estera

Estera

Goodluck finding a suitable guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum