Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death Knight DPS (OS Tank) - Accepted

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Death Knight DPS (OS Tank) - Accepted Empty Death Knight DPS (OS Tank) - Accepted Fri May 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Dread

Dread

Character Details

Name: Dreadmeran
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Unholy DPS | Blood Tank (Current DW Frost DPS, as I am trying it out again after a long while)
Realm: Eonar EU

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Dreadmeran

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
Depends on the day, week/month, but usually about 4-5 hours.

Availability Info:
Sunday: Not after 22.00 st if I got an exam on Monday.
Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Not after 22.00 st if I got an exam on Wed.
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Not after 22.00 st if I got an exam on Friday.
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Depends if I have company or not, but mostly yes.

P.S: Available for everyday at summer break and non-exam weeks of my damned school-life.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Had a rogue pre-bc, could barely got to t2 content before bc got live, I would say something between 4 to 5 years for live realms.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
OL, MC (till Majordomo), BWL (was stuck on Vael for a month till we could pass only to get stuck on Chromaggus again), ZG.

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Well, had a little bit of break when TBC launched, only experienced SSC and Hyjal (Alliance part only Very Happy) so not many things can be said about that. (Ducky knows how late I got to 70 on my new rogue at BC times Very Happy)

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Cleared everything so far except Ulduar (sadly, the guild got disbanded, and the reformed one didn't let me raid at all), and got ICC cleared till Prof on 10/25 (many thanks to you guys for 25 man fester, was hell a lot of fun Very Happy)

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
Sadly, no.

Your favorite boss encounter?
Umm, it should be, BQL, I never had field experience on her, but from what I heard, read, and watched, her fight seems to be amusing, and challenging on the focus part.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
I track EJ for what is written there (and hope to find something I have not found out yet), check armoury for what other people are doing (spec/gem wise, to get an idea what I may try new to improve my performance), official forums (both eu/us, don't really bother with oceanic/asian ones).

Any level 80 alts?
Belorei, Holy/Prot Paladin
Zagrakha, Affli/Destro Lock

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
When they first got implemented (not talking about live) I got hooked up to them, they were new, looking nice, acting nice, and well, was as challenging to play as it used to be pre-bc for most of the classes, but now it is really easy, but still, the class called Death Knight is my current favourite plate melee among the three, as it suits my play-style and just love it for what it is

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
DPS, I never could manage to tank efficiently, not even on the brightest days of DKs, thus my choice is to be DPS

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
Long story short, had problems on the officer/gc/gm part on 90% of the guilds that I'm to type (all of these are guilds that I have entered/left on this toon),
High Executives: Officers left due to GM.
Autogani Kame: GM left due to GC.
Novus Ordo: GC wasn't really acting equally to everyone, and talking behind people is irritiating, left and with me took half or more of the guild.
The Nightshift: Had a break on my raiding when I entered them, when I thought I was ready to progress again, I left to join Suicidal Pandas.
Suicidal Pandas: Was really nice at start, was playing my paladin back then and progressed on her, then decided to get back to my main, and then came ICC, stuck on progression ever then, and can't really move forward because people tend to not read tacts, watch videos, and really doesn't care at all.
The Fellowship: Joined them when I thought I needed a bit more progressive environment as it was what I needed at time, it disbanded shortly after I joined, never got what happened, and got back to Suicidal Pandas.

What can you offer Quality?
Some of you have seen what I am capable of even while I'm under pressure of time, well, for those who doesn't know what I can offer, I can;
-DPS
-Tank like a mad gnome that has no armour on (I can tank 10 mans with ease, but don't count on me on 25s at all Razz)
-Cook Fish Feasts (Can fish the fish aswell Very Happy)
-Most important of all, a player with knowledge and skill when his class is concerned.

What do you expect from us?
Progression (I lust to see high-end content at it's very best), a serious community that also knows when to have fun, and basically nothing else.

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Duckstar/Healingducky
Yjbb/Defiliator
Subzeroo
Sabas/Forgio (don't really remember if it is your alt Sabas Razz)
Lucu

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
I read the g.notes already, I wouldn't dare applying to another guild as I want to join your ranks. Smile

Real life details

Name: Emre Hamidi
Age: 17 (turning 18 this year, so, umm, you got what I mean Razz)
Occupation: Currently High School Student (2 years left to start University)

Your english skills, spoken and written?
It is enough to commune with my surroundings, can also say that I'm a bit of a walking dictionary as I tend to read English dictionaries while at English lessons instead of attending to the class Very Happy

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
I am, but bear in mind that I'm using a microphone that I got with my first computer, which has been nearly 14 years, so my voice can distort, come louder than normal, et cetera.

Describe your personality?
Intelligent,
Caring,
Friendly,
Serious when needed,
Quick-tempered on a few issues, but calm other than those.

Any additional information you want to share with us?
Was a bit too personal on some issues, but thanks for reading those aswell Razz Think I got nothing else to say for myself.

Have you read the guild rules?
-Got a stable connection and at between 200-300 ms in Dalaran even though I'm using a USB 2.0 cable instead of an ethernet cable,
-Getting ready to replace my system for Cataclysm (don't want to get down to 20 fps...)
-Am still typing stuff instead of saying just yes, so,

Yes I have read the guild rules. Razz

Thanks for reading what I have written down, hope to see you in-game, and in the same raid if can, take care, best of luck. cheers

Dread

Dread

Oh forgot to add, will be taking a short break because of my finals till 11th of June. After that I'll be able to attend fully (with no time-restriction Very Happy)

Hannya

Hannya

Oi! What about me, Gindi and Taruul (Illira)? Razz x

Dread

Dread

But but but :C My ghoul was munching my brains... Well, you added yourself and Gindi and Taruul there yourself Razz Hmmm, think I missed anyone else besides you? Very Happy (No Tubbo, no! Very Happy)

By the way, any of you guys know/remember Turkishpower/Vandark from BC times? Razz

P.S: Back to 2H Unholy after field testing today. Smile

Estera

Estera

Contact me ingame for further discussion.

6Death Knight DPS (OS Tank) - Accepted Empty Re: Death Knight DPS (OS Tank) - Accepted Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Whisper me or Uub instead, Dread.

7Death Knight DPS (OS Tank) - Accepted Empty Re: Death Knight DPS (OS Tank) - Accepted Sun May 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Dread

Dread

Sheepy wrote:Whisper me or Uub instead, Dread.

I will, when I'm done with the last 7 exams. Smile Thanks for taking your time to write it. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum