Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Empty Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Tue May 11, 2010 10:28 am

Clucky

Name:Clucky
Class:Druid
Spec:Moonkin
Realm:Vashj (Ally)

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Clucky

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? Around 4-5 hours, depending on if there is a raid going

Availability Info:
Sunday: Sundays are no trubels of raiding at all
Monday: Mondays work fine.
Tuesday: Might be tricky some weeks but i'll probably raid 75% of all thuesdays
Wednesday: No problem at all
Thursday: same as on tuesday
Friday: I'm free on fridays so yes
Saturday: Would not be a problem

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
4 Years now
What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
Never really had time to lvl 60 before TBC came out.
What's your raiding experience TBC?
Karazhan, ZA, Magtheridon, Gruul, all bosses up to illidan in BT and 3 bosses in SWP
What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Naxx 10/25, OS10/25 3d aswell. Eoe 10/25. Totc 10/25 totc 10 hc. 3/5 totc 25 hc. ICC 10 11/12 normal 6/12 HC ICC 25 11/12 normal and 1/12 hc
Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
Yes Smile
Your favorite boss encounter?
LK for sure ! Very Happy
Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
MMO-champions
Any level 80 alts?
Tánkadin. 80 Paladin tank. almost same gear as this one, (ally Vashj)
Class Details

Why did you pick your class? I picked druid becouse i had a druid ones that got deleted and i really enyojed playing it so i made a druid and it's very awesome to play.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
High caster dps and giving loads of buffs to both dps and tanks.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
I was in Weathered on vashj. but then my computer crashed and i got kicked cuz inactive status. then i joined Discworld, reaaly nice raiding guild but they considered to leave server so they merged the members that didnt fallow with Malediction. i was there for about 3 mounths untill i got pissed off the leading and the loot/atendance system they used so i left and joined some friends in Cryptia, we had nice progress even though we couldnt down LK 25 we had 11/12 in icc 10 hc. though, all the coremember and officers went horde and i didnt want to fallow so i stayed for a while but then we didnt have enought members for even raiding 10 man so i got pretty annoyed and left, i joined Optimus where i am atm.
What can you offer Quality?
Stabel 11-12k dps on fights like saurfang and LK. ofc high attendance and performance.
What do you expect from us?
High progress and no emo quiting raids Smile
Do you know anyone from Quality?
No i dont. i just know a few others on server but none in Quality.
Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
I applyed for Profanity on Vashj but i doubt that i'll get accepted in the fact that there is allrdy 3 active moonkins there.

Real life details

Name: Sebastian Rothstein

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Well, i have highest grade in school and i'm talking with a nice flew
Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes i am.
Describe your personality?
I would say, Kind and gentel, hard to describe my personality in my opinion Very Happy
Any additional information you want to share with us?
NO i think i've told everything u need to know in the apply allrdy, though, i play hockey on my spear time, but hopefully it wont effect my attendance etc Smile

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes i have Smile

2Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Empty Re: Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Tue May 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Nesh

Hi,

Question about your raiding experience:
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
4 Years now
What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
Never really had time to lvl 60 before TBC came out.
What's your raiding experience TBC?
Karazhan, ZA, Magtheridon, Gruul, all bosses up to illidan in BT and 3 bosses in SWP

I checked your reputation and I find it hard to believe you raided Black Temple or Mount Hyjal when your reputation with Ashtongue Deathsworn is neutral and Scale of the sands is barely friendly.
A full BT clear would give you about 7k AD rep, while you have less than 3k.
I also can't see achievements for T5 clears or even Gruul/Maggy. Achievement system came in late in TBC but as you have Karazhan and ZA achievement...

Otherwise gear is up to our progress level, gemmed ok (I would go for pure +SP gems in +5 bonus slots but that's marginal) and spec+glyphs is standard raiding.

Question - what are you using to track down Eclipse procs and how do you track down MF/IS debuff on target?

3Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Empty Re: Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Tue May 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Cint

You should level up those professions of yours.

And I honestly doubt you have MVG in English =p

Edit: "Can you provide us a recent WWS report? Yes" Where? Suspect

4Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Empty Re: Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Tue May 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Taruul

Nesh wrote:

I checked your reputation and I find it hard to believe you raided Black Temple or Mount Hyjal when your reputation with Ashtongue Deathsworn is neutral and Scale of the sands is barely friendly.
A full BT clear would give you about 7k AD rep, while you have less than 3k.
I also can't see achievements for T5 clears or even Gruul/Maggy. Achievement system came in late in TBC but as you have Karazhan and ZA achievement...

achievments came into effect 15th October 2008, his Kara & ZA achievements were obtained on the 9th of july 2009 - 9 or so months later.

also there is only 1 kill of each...

his paladin alt does happen to have ssc but again no AD rep

5Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Empty Re: Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Clucky

hehe god ! Razz this one is made in Wotlk, My alt Sxs ( Kul tiras was the ones i was playing on. Dropena aswell Razz

6Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Empty Re: Moonkin dps/ OS tank. - REJECTED Tue May 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Estera

Estera

Goodluck finding a suitable guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum