Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application - REJECTED Empty Application - REJECTED Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Kaldoran

Name:Kaldoran
Class:Hunter
Spec:MM
Realm:Eonar

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Kaldoran

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? atleast 3hours aday

Availability Info:
Sunday:available
Monday:available
Tuesday:available
Wednesday:available
Thursday:available
Friday:sometimes
Saturday:sometimes

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?since just before TBC.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?didn't made any raids before TBC.

What's your raiding experience TBC?Kara cleard, some bosses in Zul'Aman and BT.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?icc25-7/12 icc10-10/12

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?no sorry, we never made any WWS in the guild.

Your favorite boss encounter?i really like the chess event in Karazhan

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?Ensidia.com

Any level 80 alts?got 9 total lvl 80 everyone on Eonar(alliance)the alt im playing most is Orkinx(pally tank)

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?becuase i think hunters is a interesting class and a great damage dealer

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?perform a individual job in some fights such as kenetic bombs on blood princes, and else been a great damage dealer.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?im in a guild called Insidious on the ally side. We were a every good progressing guild with lots of great players, but becuase of too many unactive players, people started to leave.

What can you offer Quality?an active raider, who is always fully prepared for a challenge.

What do you expect from us?some more raiding and some forcused players which mind is on progressing.

Do you know anyone from Quality?no, as i've only been on ally side.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?no, im taking one thing at the time.

Real life details

Name:Steffen

Your english skills, spoken and written?from a scale from 1-10 i would make myself a 8.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?yes, but im trying to avoid speaking in fights and while other people are speaking.

Describe your personality?Im a nice guy, who is willing to help out where needed. My mind is always 100% in the game while we are raiding. plus i got a sense of humour.

Any additional information you want to share with us?no, wants to keep it short.

Have you read the guild rules?yes.

2Application - REJECTED Empty Re: Application - REJECTED Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Estera

Estera

We are currently not recruiting a new hunter.

Goodluck finding a new guild,

Estera

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum