Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

application - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application - REJECTED Empty application - REJECTED Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:08 pm

diabol

Character Details

Name: Diabol
Class: undead priest
Spec:main is holy, off spec is discipline used in pvp
Realm:eonar

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Diabol

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? i am working 10 hours shift 4 days a week, one week mornings, one week lates, then i came home and playing wow till to i will fall a sleep, then i wake up and going to work and again, and again, sometimes go shopping, sometimes shagging girfriend but most of the time i am in work and playing wow Smile)

Availability Info: how i said when i am morning i can do it almost every day, on lates depence on shift router which days i got off.
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? i think its over 3 years

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? did few old school raids

What's your raiding experience TBC? karazan, magheritons lair, grull, serpentine caverns

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? in wotlk just have done first 4 bosses icc25

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? sry dont understand question

Your favorite boss encounter? none

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? wowhead armory

Any level 80 alts? got mage, and rogue

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? when i started play wow i choose mage, but that time i didnt know nothing about wow, then i relized i want be healer, so i made priest, and rogue for arenas fun

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? healer,

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
angels of apocalypse-they were disbanded, aeon- onlu social because i had RL friends there, now i am in very small czech-slovakian guild ReBells, just because i am slovakian
What can you offer Quality? i can offer mature skilled player-healer prefer raid healing

What do you expect from us? ill expecting mature ppl who know exactly know what they doing, and some help or advice if i need some

Do you know anyone from Quality? yeah i know Thrakal

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? no

Real life details

Name: ivan
Occupation: wtm - forklift driver but working shifts, thats mean one week morning one week afternoon, but on lates i got few days off during the week, depence on shift router,

Your english skills, spoken and written? i live in uk about 4-5 years now, but i am still learning you know Smile)

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? yes

Describe your personality? normal guy, sometimes stoned over weekends Smile sometimes i need to spend time whit girfriend not only whit wow

Any additional information you want to share with us? yes i want to tell you about character, i got in my healing spec 104 hit rating that is because i was unlucky and always lost roll when those parts dropped, got 3 dps parts of my gear, off hand, wand and boots, i trying to replace it whit proper healing gear,

Have you read the guild rules? yes ofc

2application - REJECTED Empty Re: application - REJECTED Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Estera

Estera

So one week you are able to raid, the next you are not correct?

3application - REJECTED Empty Re: application - REJECTED Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:30 pm

diabol

yes, but, when i am on lates we got always two days off during week so actually ill be able to raid those days as well, but its always differnent days in week

4application - REJECTED Empty Re: application - REJECTED Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:37 am

Estera

Estera

Since we have a very small roster and really need active people each reset, I will have to reject this apply.

Goodluck finding a new guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum