Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warlock Application X-realm - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warlock Application X-realm - ACCEPTED Empty Warlock Application X-realm - ACCEPTED Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:50 pm

pwincy

Character Details

Name: Pwincy
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destruction
Realm: Mazrigos

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&cn=Pwincy

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
I spend about 15-20 hours at the computer each day, so as much of that as is needed can be dedicated to wow.

Availability Info:
all: pretty much all the time.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've been playing WoW since around the time of the pre-bc pvp patch. At first it was just casually but serious playing started with the Sunwell Patch.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
NOTE: Everything up to starting again in January has been done on my warrior
I did Molten Core once filling a friends raid just before the tbc release. Very Happy

What's your raiding experience TBC?
As I said earlier, I started playing serious with the sunwell patch, joining my brothers guild which was progressing on Archimonde and Gorefiend. I did SSC/TK Hyjal and the first half of BT with them, learning the basics of raiding. After a few weeks of raiding with them, I realized just how bad and casual they we're so I set out to find a new guild, which I did. I joined a guild called Lycen Fél on Auchindoun in mid august 08' and farmed Hyjal and BT with them until the 3.0 patch when we went on and cleared Sunwell (had real troubles finding resto shamans and people willing to decurse) -.- .

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
With wotlk I continued to play with the same guild, doing all the basic stuff up to yogg, when I decided to go elsewere because I wasnt comfortable with the guild-climate. I joined a guild called fractured on bloodscalp did a few raids abd uld hardmodes with them until I had to quit playing all-together due to personal reasons in mid-june last year. I started playing very casually again in January leveling a warlock and doing ToC10/25 and a few ICC pugs on my warrior. Now I'm really looking forward to starting to raid seriously again and hope that I'll be doing it with your guild!

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
at the moment, no, but I will add one when I have one.

Your favorite boss encounter?
Mu'ru, I just loved the add phase then how you just had to burn like hell for p2.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
EJ/mmo-champion

Any level 80 alts?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&cn=Sarastrasza

Class Details
Warrior, prot/fury.

Why did you pick your class?
Having played Melee all the time in Wow and Guildwars I wanted to try a caster for once, and since I'm a terrible healer I decided to play a Warlock because the whole "pets and dots and GREEN BALLS OF FIRE" and the occasional rangetanking seemed fun

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
Do as much damage as possible while making sure to avoid fire, if needed fear/banish.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
Disregarding all the social guilds.

Healing Spree, Ahn'Qiraj
I didnt really like anything about them, as they were a bunch of slacking noobs, which is why I left.

Lycen Fél, Auchindoun
They were focused (mostly) during raids, the swedish channel was very social outside of raiding, downside was the management, as the guildleader never really set down the foot for anyone who did anything, which led to an unplayable situation, and thats why I left them.

What can you offer Quality?
I can offer a very dedicated player, who has a huge wow knowledgebase, always willing to help, min/max and progress

What do you expect from us?
I expect a guild which is very focused during raids, social outside of it, always strives to progress and definatly likes cats, because cats are cool.

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Sadly, no, I do hope to make some friends thou!

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
I'm gonna wait a few days for a reply then if none I will make another application, as past applications have shown me that more often than not the guild dont respond, and to those that responds the average response time is more than 2 weeks.

Real life details

Name:Hampus

Your english skills, spoken and written?
I consider them excellent, however I havent spoken english in quite some time so it might be very rusty.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes

Describe your personality?
helpful, dedicated to what I'm doing, perhaps abit too stubborn sometimes.

Any additional information you want to share with us?
If you have additional Questions feel free to email me at Tomaten90@gmail.com, or add me on msn at Tomaten90_70@hotmail.com

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes

Thankyou for reading, I hope to hear back from you soon!

Estera

Estera

Full on warlocks, goodluck elsewhere.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum