Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Realm / Shubba / Druid ( Bear ) Application - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shubba

Character Details

Name: Shubba
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral ( Bear )
Realm: Sunstrider

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&cn=Shubba

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? 4-6 Hours

Availability Info:
Sunday: Available
Monday: Available
Tuesday: Available
Wednesday: Available
Thursday: Available
Friday: Available
Saturday: Available

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I have been playing World of Warcraft since it's Classic Beta Stages.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? During Classic my Main Focus was PvP as an Enhancement Shaman, while helping out in the Plague Lands as a Resto Druid from time to time.

What's your raiding experience TBC? This was my first " real " step into the PvE World of the game and had Raided only untill Vajsh / Kale'Thas ( as a Bear / Tree Druid ).

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? I have Raided Up to Rotgut ( Killing Festergut ) while Missing out on a chunk of Ulduar as my Guild was on a " break " as the Leadership had a small Burn out of sorts and proper Raiding didn't occur regularly.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? unfortuneately as I had previously said to Estera I had Broken my Wrist some weeks ago and any WWS are not out-dated and have been removed.

Your favorite boss encounter? Well I'd probably have to say Kale'Thas even though I never killed that Boss is was still very much enjoyable ( pre-nerfs) as it required up most attention to detail and was a challange in co-ordination from every Raid Member present.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? Personally I prefer Tank Spot to EJ more so as I know alot of guys on those forums aswell as knowing a couple of the " Brains " of the Tank Spot Team from Classic Beta.

Any level 80 alts? Hunter, Shaman ( with T9 Resto and Enhancement Gear , Warrior

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? Well I Picked up Shaman and Druid at the Beginning of the Classic as they were both very individual and very diffrent, although having chosen Shaman during Classic was more so out of a PvP nessesity as their were some " issues " with some Shaman Mechanics *caugh* Aracnite Reaper and Chain Windfury Crits *caugh*.

But I have since Picked up Druid as I personally like the versatility of the Class, it's ability to pick up just about any role the game requires with the only deciding factor being Gear, if you have the time and patience you'll be a formidable player in any Spec.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? Well as a Druid it's whatever I have gear for in all honesty. Although having a preffrence for Bear Spec as I enjoy the challanges that Tanking throws at the Tanks in the form of Multiple Boss Encounters and Hard Modes.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? Well During Classic I was not in a Guild as Such it was just a group of my freinds and we only played World of Warcraft for the PvP aspect of the game.

TBC braught me to Eonar and the Guild Eonian, I was the Guilds off Tank / Tree and while the Raiding was fun in the end the Guilds lack of cohesion and ability it disbanded nearing the Release of the Sunwell Content patch.

WotLK took me to Skullcrusher and Bedlam as their Bear Tank, we had no preffrence to Tanks as well their is no real " Main Tank " Spot in Guilds anymore. As I've said I had broken my Wrist and this took me away from Game for a time period that Bedlam could not hold my Spot Open as I was one of the 2 Regular Tanks and had most Gear they had to replace me and thus left me without a raiding Home.

What can you offer Quality? Well I like to think I have the nessesary skills to join your Guild, I am also very receptive to critisism, I'm very relaxed in the Raid enviroment and never lose my cool during a fight. I'm very analitical of my own abilities and others and I'm always happy to help others out should they ask / need it. Also I am Scottish so I have a wicked sence of Humor.

What do you expect from us? Professional Raids, focused player base and a friendly bunch of guys that are up for a laugh.

Do you know anyone from Quality? I spoke to Estera other than that nope.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? Nope.

Real life details

Name: Chris
Gender: male ( Although my Parent's have long considered me of Alien origin )

Your english skills, spoken and written? Written is fairly ok, and well if you can understand my accent then yeah I spoose I speak English well too :>

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? Yep.

Describe your personality? Fairly out going, always up for a laugh, I try to keep morale high and the people around me relaxed.

Any additional information you want to share with us? Well I am on Sunstrider as it is where some of my work mates are but I miss Full On Raiding too much and I am looking for a Raiding Home.

Have you read the guild rules? I have Indeed.

Thanks for Reading my Application.

Chris

Estera

Estera

Tank spots in Quality are rare, and we are looking for an extremely active and skilled player.

A large amount of applicants post they can attend the majority of our raiding days, but we have removed trials on daily base due inactivity/going emo cause they cant handle the 'pressure'.

We can gear you up, no problem there but one sign of inactivity during your trial will result in a guild removal.

So I would like to ask once more are you sure you can attend a sufficient amount of raid days?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum