Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending

+2
Cint
Elixion
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Empty Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:47 am

Elixion

Character Details

Name:Elixion
Class:Mage
Spec:Arcane
Realm:Eonar

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Elixion

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? 12 hours and then some :p

Availability Info:
Sunday: yes
Monday: yes
Tuesday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Thursday: yes
Friday: yes
Saturday:yes

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Around 3 years now

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? None

What's your raiding experience TBC? All but Sunwell

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? os10/25 Clear, Nax10/25 Clear, Ulduar 10/25 12/14, Ony 10/25 Clear, icc10 11/12, Icc25 9/12, Totc10/25 Clear, totgc10 Clear, totgc25 4/5,Voa10/25 Clear , Icc10 HC 1/12

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? No sorry

Your favorite boss encounter? Queen Lan

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? Tankspot and wowwiki

Any level 80 alts? nope

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? I like to deal damage what can i say a mage does it well

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? A Damage Dealing machine and a vending machine

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
"The Nightshift" - left Becasue They just didnt have the Momentum to progress in raids
"linear" Nice Place Nice people But majority of my friends are in Quality

What can you offer Quality? I offer Quality An Active Mage
and loots of Cookies and Struddles

What do you expect from us? Good Raiding and well thats about it

Do you know anyone from Quality? Tubbo,Steve,Hyper/Dimen,

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?No

Real life details

Name: Brady

Your english skills, spoken and written? Good

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? Yes

Describe your personality? Laid Back

Any additional information you want to share with us? Hyper Forced me please dont eat me Razz And other then that no i look forward to hearing from you soon

Have you read the guild rules? Yes

Last edited by Sheepy on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed out the armory link at the top :P)

2Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Empty Re: Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 am

Elixion

Id also like to add that Linear Struggle to make 25man raids and that is were i need to be heading into

3Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Empty Re: Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 am

Cint

1 min app... "dislike"

4Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Empty Re: Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 am

Pejayy

Very short application, and your gemming solid haste?

5Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Empty Re: Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 am

Tylee

Tylee
Spielberg

Yo Elixion, long time no seen m8.. I know you are a former member of the guild, but you should might consider making the application a bit longer, cause we have got a bunch of new people that dosn't know you dude Smile

6Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Empty Re: Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:42 am

Elixion

Hey dude Yeh i no lol but applications are not one of my strong points lol if they were id write a story from the day i was born till this very min

Also from what i have heard alot of the old members have moved on but fingers crossed i get back in with you guys And yes for those of you that do not no me i was in the guild before under this name back when totgc was progression and the first 4 boss's of icc were released Good old times Razz as some might say lol

7Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Empty Re: Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Dimensione

Dimensione

Hey mate i have my fingers crossed for you gl

8Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Empty Re: Elixion - Arcane mage - Pending Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:47 am

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Elixion, seeing as you were in the guild before, I'm going to give you a chance to re-write your application. Look at other applications and try to convince us you're what we're looking for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum