Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted

+2
Sheepy
talus
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:08 pm

talus

talus

Character Details

Name: Tálus
Class:Druid
Spec: Feral main spec 0/60/11 / Restoration off spec 5/0/66
Realm:Eonar

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=T%C3%A1lus

Daily Playtime? 5-6

Availability Info:
ok as for availability its hard for me to say days as i work shift work at a restaurant but i normaly only do 3 days on leaving me with 4 days to spare meaning i'll be able to raid more often then not. I always find my shifts out at the start of the week so can apply accordingly for raids.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
17/02/05 my first wow payment arr hehe yeah a long time i have taken small breaks to try other mmo rpgs but always come back to Wow.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
i've done all the classic wow raids back in the day but with a different character if that counts

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Karazhan

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Some of Naxxramas 10/25
Sartharion the Onyx Guardian 10/25
VoA
Some Ulduar

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
n/a

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
Elitish jerks is very useful to me and i often use armory to keep up to speed.

Any level 80 alts?
Nope leveling a few in spare time so should have soon.
Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
Always loved druid furthermore always loved feral druids love how dynamic we are always be my one true love Smile

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
Making bosses bleed very badly.Smile

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
Been in quite a few raiding guilds back in classic wow but that was along time ago. Since tbc and wotlk i've been guild leader of a small guild of friends but i'am now looking to move onto a more serious guild an do some raids.

What can you offer Quality?
A very experienced Feral Druid who has been playings his class for years.

What do you expect from us?
A serious and reliable raiding guild.
Do you know anyone from Quality?

yeah known Janja (Sheepy) since she was a noob Razz
Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
Nope this my only application

Real life details

Name:Tom

Your english skills, spoken and written? Well i'am english so there fairly bad lol.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes
Describe your personality?
Easy going

Have you read the guild rules? yeah.

2Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

I was NEVER a noob... Sheesh...

3Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:16 pm

talus

talus

O really i remeber finding a lost little sheepy in stv was'nt that you? Razz

4Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

I was a hunter and we teamed up to gank horde, hardly being lost and frightened :p Always been a black sheep!

Anyway, I'd like the druids, especially the feral ones to discuss this.

5Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Frulle

Frulle

Mind if I ask for your rotation?

And on high level gear, you should give a Prio in stat stacking. Example strength > haste > hit rating and so on.

6Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 pm

talus

talus

1. Keep up Rake
2. Keep up Mangle
3. If both are up, Shred for combo points
4. Use Tiger's Fury at 25 energy or less
5. Use OoC procs to Shred over a Rip/FB
6. Use only 5-CP finishers
7. Keep up Savage Roar
8. Keep up Rip
9. If Rip and SR are up and Rip has more than 4-5 seconds left, FB
10. Berserk on cooldown, ideally when at 80-90 energy with TF up

Thats pretty much the rotation guide i follow find it works well but i do tend to throw in a few more mangles then needed just to keep it up.Not quite sure what you mean on gem comment thought to be honest.

7Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Frulle

Frulle

Getting up Savage roar should be your first thing to do(even if its with 1 combo point), followed by a mangle and rake to maximize your own dps aswell as the raid's dps.

About the gem comment, if there is a red gem, what will you mainly be stacking and for other gems. Gemming a feral is very tricky to get it done right.

8Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Sudowudoo

Admin

Not only is your gear very low, it's also oddly gemmed and enchanted. You slacked in doing heroics to farm atleast some T10 nor did you work towards the ArP softcap, which in your gear tier is even more importend than in ICC. Although gear can allways be obtained easily, I'm concerned about his knowledge of his class.

https://quality.forummotion.com

9Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Frulle wrote:Getting up Savage roar should be your first thing to do(even if its with 1 combo point), followed by a mangle and rake to maximize your own dps aswell as the raid's dps.

About the gem comment, if there is a red gem, what will you mainly be stacking and for other gems. Gemming a feral is very tricky to get it done right.

I helped him gem and enchant using this guide when he dinged 80: http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-feral_dps_discussion/

Gems

There is only one Meta, you always want to have this one activated: [Relentless Earthsiege Diamond]
The [Chaotic Skyflare Diamond] is coming close, but it require 2 Blue gems and this requirement is worse than one yellow + one blue.

Red socket: [Fractured Cardinal Ruby]. If you have less than 400 ArP or just a little more than your soft-cap of ArPen, use [Delicate Cardinal Ruby].
Blue socket: Put [Nightmare Tear] in the blue socket with the best available bonus. Put [Fractured Cardinal Ruby] in every other blue socket (or [Delicate Cardinal Ruby] if Agi is better than ArP for you).
Yellow socket: If the socket bonus is weak (less than 4 Agi), put [Fractured Cardinal Ruby] or [Delicate Cardinal Ruby] inside. If the bonus is good, choose one from [Accurate Ametrine], [Glinting Ametrine] or [Deft Ametrine]. Even though the socket bonus is good, [Fractured Cardinal Ruby] is better when at very high ArP level (above 1000)

The Red gems are far superior than the blue ones and better than the yellow ones aswell. Therefore the best you can do is:
Fill every socket with red gems except of one. There you put [Nightmare Tear]. Of course you choose an item with a good Socket bonus, you would otherwise miss if you use the normal red gem instead.
Only if some yellow sockets got good bonuses (4 Agi or more), you can choose to gem one of the mentioned orange gems.

Source: http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-feral_dps_discussion/#ixzz0poBbMzgO

Don't have any feral experience myself as my druid was always a healer, when it was my main as well, so if it's wrong, correct the boy Smile

10Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:42 pm

talus

talus

Yeah very true i try to avoid not doing less then 5-CP but if its the differance between dropping savage roar an keeping it up i will use what combo points i have rest assured Smile as for my gems your right frulle its hard to get it correct i know i should have alot more arp but as i know i can't gain much in this gear ive not gemmed towards it at the moment i find thats about all my gems/enchants are lacking unless i'am mistaken my gems an enchants are quite similar to frulle and as sheepy has posted i was following the above guide.

11Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Cint

Considering you don't even have full heroic gear, that's a no on my side, no matter how skilled you are. And from what I've seen we've got enough cats, don't we?

12Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Raziel

Thanks for the app Talus..

Well when I joined my gear wasn't much better than yours and there were a few key points I didn't know with regards rotations/gems but to be honest, none of that stuff is rocket science - what was more important to officers checking my app were that I was willing to learn, not a drama-queen or a loot whore and didn't stand in green stuff and die stupidly! You seem to know enough and most importantly seem to be willing to learn and as for the green stuff, well that remains to be seen I guess! Wink

With regards to the amount of cats, we have me and one trial at the moment but there isn't a crazy amount of demand for melee leather gear at the mo since most of us (ferals and rogues) are pretty well geared so I doubt it would take too long to get geared up. Although I'm not sure how you and Sheepy feel about you going Druid tank? We don't have a full time one at the moment and if you were going to go down that route it would make sense to decide now before you start spending your T10 emblems.. anyway food for thought...

If you get in you can always hit me up for any advice about whatever... see you in game Wink

Raz

13Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 pm

talus

talus

Well i'am always more the happy to learn anything that improves me as a player so count me in there as for the green stuff i am always very very drawn to it but i tend to silence that little voice in my head an dont stand in it hehe.I have discussed the Druid tank with sheepy and it sounds good to me aslong as i'am feral an using my claws(cat/bear) no nambi-pamby spells i'am happy Smile

14Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Empty Re: Tálus Feral Druid Dps - Accepted Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:51 am

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Accepted on trial as a tank.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum