Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knoemd lvl 80 Balance druid - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knoemd lvl 80 Balance druid - REJECTED Empty Knoemd lvl 80 Balance druid - REJECTED Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Knoemd

Character Details

Name: Knoemd
Class: Druid
Spec: Balance
Realm: Eonar

Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Knoemd

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime: Around 1 hour when im not raiding.

Availability Info:
Sunday: yes
Monday: 3x a month
Thuesday: 3x a month
Wednesday: yes
Thursday: yes
Friday: yes
Saturday: yes

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft: I've been playing WoW since The Burning Crusade came out and thats around 3 year's

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC: I have done all raid's in lvl 80

What's your raiding experience TBC: I have done all up to Mount Hyjal before the new expansion and done BT in lvl 80

What's you raiding experience WOTLK: i have done all except some hard mods in Ulduar and some of the later bosses in Icecrown Citadel

Can you provide us a recent WWS report: NO i can't but I'm a quick learner.

Your favorite boss encounter: that must be the Gunship battle. Who doesn't like to fly with rocket pack's?

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forum: that would be www.wow-europe.com because I don't really look for a specific place to chat with other guild's

Any lvl 80 alts: I got a lvl 80 DK with bad gear that barely can do heroics'

Class Details

Why did you pick your class: FLIGHT FORM!

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding: That is to do what my class can do and to do what is required of me.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave: i have been in aeon and that's the only guild that i have been in. The guild and the people in it was great. I just didn't like all the drama in it. And i left because it fell apart and became a social guild.

What can you offer Quality: I can offer company, help and someone that can help you out with different thing's. also i offer all that my class can offer.

What do you expect from us: Since i've been in aeon i don't really expect much more than that you people know what to do.

Do you know anyone from Quality: i know Anteia the shadow priest and Discoteka. I probobly know some more ppl just that I don't know if they're in the guild or not.

Real life details

Name:Kay

Your english skills, spoken and written: It's great depending if I can be asked to type 100% correct.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids: Yes I will

Describe your personality: I would say that I'm a nice guy.

Any additional information you want to share with us: IF you get to know me you'll know all you need to know.

Have you read the guild rules: Ofc i have

Estera

Estera

No idea who Anteia is.

Your application was made under 30 secs, should get an achievement for that.

Rejected

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum