Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paladin Healer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paladin Healer Empty Paladin Healer Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Dwarfiee

Character Details

Name: Zemtropa
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy
Realm: Eonar

Armory Profile: Really want me to find it?Very Happy Ok, here it is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Zentropa

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? Hmm, from 13:45 till 20:00 atm in week days atm, (Exams) :

Availability Info:
Sunday: Read extra info please
Monday: Read extra info please
Tuesday: Read extra info please
Wednesday: Read extra info please
Thursday: Read extra info please
Friday: All the day after 13:45
Saturday: All the day after 12:00

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Hmm, since TBC came out i think.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? None

What's your raiding experience TBC? None

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? 6/12 ICC10... 9/12 ICC25 Smile

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? N/A

Your favorite boss encounter? BQL, it's so funny because it's funny when you have to move with bites and stuff,
PP is a good one too, when you'll have to stack on eachother to lower the damage on the target the ooze attack Smile

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? http://thottbot.com - http://Wow-head.com

Any level 80 alts? A level 80 druid called Copalla (Alliance side)

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? Because i think it's really funny to play paladin healer, all the classes i got is healers Smile Healing is my wow class i think:D

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? Doing much healing and know what i am doing:D

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? Only been in 1 guild, that's Dread Legion, they decided to kick me since i didn't really raided with them cuz when i was in their guild i weren't playing such as much as i am now.

What can you offer Quality? A skilled paladin healer (And a fun one too!Very Happy)

What do you expect from us? A very friendly guild that have some fun but ofc it have to be serious if needed:D

Do you know anyone from Quality? Hmm, been talking with Hannya.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? Ofc no! Smile I only wanna apply to 1 guild at once, cuz if both accept i'll have to decide, so ofc i wont

Real life details

Name: Simon Lauritsen

Your english skills, spoken and written? Hmm, i think i'm pretty good:D

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? Ofc if you want me too:D

Describe your personality? Hmm, i'm a really funny person i'm not that easy to get mad, cuz i can take all "bad" things as a funny thing:D

Any additional information you want to share with us? After 25th june i can raid every day, so it's just these 2 weeks i only can raid Fri + Sat..

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes ofc!

Last edited by Dwarfiee on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

2Paladin Healer Empty Re: Paladin Healer Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Dwarfiee

Forgot to say i'm open to change my play style if you guys want me too!Very Happy

3Paladin Healer Empty Re: Paladin Healer Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 am

Corruptrix

Glyphs are good,talents hmmm if you have both pve talents try mixing one of them with prot spec, Divine Guardian is good for evey fight especialy for hard modes. Gear is ok too just need more haste, you don't have t10 set so take more gear with haste for start. And about libram yea you can use that one or Libram of Renewal-it's still the most popular one cause the most time you'll be Holy Light-ing and it's reduce HL mana cost for 113. More you play more gear you gonna get so you can sort it a bit better.
The things that are more important for me would be knowing all boss encounters,can you raid almost every 25 raid etc. Those are things I can't see on armory so see you in some raid to see how good are you actualy. Not much expirience as I can see but lets hope you read tactics.

And one more thing leveling up your professions would be nice. Take bs and jw or if you wana ench and something more useful then mining.

Can you raid from 19:30 till 23:00 ? ( sometime less-sometime more if needed )

4Paladin Healer Empty Raiding Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 am

Dwarfiee

Yes i can, after 25th june i can raid every day every time, and btw, as i said i'm willing to change it all Smile

5Paladin Healer Empty Re: Paladin Healer Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 am

Corruptrix

Ok then when you finish exams contanct me so we can give you a trial, not going to give you now cause you will be 2 weeks afk when raid time is. Being in guild and not showing for raids for 2-3 weeks ppl wont like that so it's better for everyone to wait till you finish your obligations and then you can start your trial.

But this is just my opinion, let see what others think of that.

6Paladin Healer Empty Re: Paladin Healer Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Dwarfiee

Want me to /w you ingame or send you a mail ingame? Smile Or just write it here

7Paladin Healer Empty Re: Paladin Healer Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Corruptrix

Whatever you want just contact me when you finish your exams Smile

8Paladin Healer Empty Re: Paladin Healer Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Dwarfiee

Okay:D Erhm, when will you be on wow daily:D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: