Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application - Protection Paladin - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Healyou

Character Details

Name: Héalyóu
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection (MS) / Retribution (OS)
Realm: Eonar EU

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=H%C3%A9aly%C3%B3u

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
3 - 4 hours on average.
Availability Info:
Sunday: Available
Monday: Available
Tuesday:Available
Wednesday: Available
Thursday: Available
Friday: Available
Saturday: Available

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
20 months (started September 2008)
What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
None.
What's your raiding experience TBC?
BT, SSC, MH
What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Ony 10/25, EoE 10, Ulduar 10/25, TotC 10/25, VoA 10/25, ICC 10 (8/12), ICC 25 (5/12)
Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
No.
Your favorite boss encounter?
Professor Putricide, it's a very fun and active fight. I enjoy all 3 phases which require alot of concentration and maximum input from everyone. The abomination i thought was quite a unique way to Off tank the first two phases.
Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
www.Elitistjerks.com
Any level 80 alts?
ßongó - 80 Mage, ßóngo - 80 Hunter
Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
I didn't put much research into picking my class, after having put some effort into looking at general details for every class and trying a few out i decided to level my paladin, i knew it was an easy class to level up to begin with, and because it had all 3 spec's for me to experment with at level 80 i thought it would be a great first melee level 80.
What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
As a tank i consider my role is to be taking the damage, making sure i'm in an easy enough position for the dps and healers to work with, and also for myself if i need to move what i'm tanking, i also think skill in tanking is needed, it's not just standing still pressing 2 buttons like a mage, it's knowing about positioning, how to keep a hight threat rotation and knowing you can rely on the dps and healers in the raid.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
A Gnome Stole My Dignity (social) - Left at level 70 in search of a raiding guild with the release of WotLK
Old Gits - my first raiding guild, merged with Desire
Desire (reformed in WotLK) - Left due to guild splitting up
Hadouken - Left after gearing up, learning raids and learning more information on my class and the game itself, knowing i was ready to join a more progressive raiding guild.
Aeon - my first real progressive 10 and 25 man raiding guild, Left due to the guild dispersing.

What can you offer Quality?
An experienced WotLK raider, and a highly active and skilled tank.
What do you expect from us?
A guild that pushes the boundaries of end game raiding, and progress.
Do you know anyone from Quality?
A few people vaguely but none very well.
Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
No.

Real life details

Name: Isaac

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Fluent
Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
No
Describe your personality?
I am a fairly friendly person, i like to have a laugh, i also have a positive social attitude, and i speak my mind.
Any additional information you want to share with us?
I know my raiding experience before WotLK is low, but i only started playing WoW september 2008, just before WotLK release and in that time i was more PvP on my hunter than a PvE raider. But i believe my WotLK raiding experience is good, and i would like to further it with this guild and also get even greater knowledge on my class, other classes and the game itself.
Gearing up is honestly one of my lower priorities i would prefer to progress with moderately good gear than have near to no progression and amazing gear.

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes

Estera

Estera

You are not what we are looking for, goodluck finding a new guild.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum