Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zekko paladin tank apply

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zekko paladin tank apply Empty Zekko paladin tank apply Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Zekko

Character Details

Name: Zekko
Class:Paladin
Spec: Protection
Realm: eonar

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Zekko

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? about 8h

Availability Info:
Sunday:yes
Monday:yes
Tuesday:yes
Wednesday:yes
Thursday:yes
Friday:yes
Saturday:yes

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? started playing litle before tbc..

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? none

What's your raiding experience TBC? ssc,tk,hyjal,za,gruul,etc..

What's your raiding experience WOTLK? all up to sindragosa in icc 25/10 man but not downed her yet:/

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? no

Your favorite boss encounter? Dont have favorite actually cause i like all contents:D

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? elitejerks,wowarmory,wow forums,wowwiki

Any level 80 alts? Annihilated,divided,rezurect

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? i choosed my paladin in tbc cause first i liked how he moves and hits but now its tank specced cause i like to have much hp.. hahah naah not just that:) i like to tank mostly cause actually you have to do more than just push few buttons..

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? Tank

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? deep impact,rento,aeon,ss.
deep impact falled down cause there wasent enough active players, it was my own guild and leaded naxx and etc..rento i leaved so i can raid agen,that was my social guild for friends after deep impact.. aeon i was there a social and leaved cause wanted to raid and didnt get spot from there. shadowstorm i was there raider and i leaved cause they didnt wanted me to change paladin.. i joined to ss so i can tank with my paladin but didnt have good gears with it back then so raided with my druid annihilated litle while until i got gears to paladin.

What can you offer Quality? good player that knows hes class, mature,friendly and kind person.

What do you expect from us? to see end game raids and have fun while doing it ofc

Do you know anyone from Quality?no

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?defenedly no

Real life details

Name:Jesse

Your english skills, spoken and written? writen good but spoken litle hard sometimes..

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? yes

Describe your personality? friendly,kind,mature

Any additional information you want to share with us? nothing special

Have you read the guild rules? Yes

2Zekko paladin tank apply Empty Re: Zekko paladin tank apply Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Blaine

Blaine

Your armory suggest you've only killed a couple of the early ICC bosses and only once at that, so i think your experience 'all up to sindragosa' is slightly misleading. Your gear and Ashen Verdict rep ring suggest the same. In fact it seems you have very little raiding experience in WotLK at all. How do you think you'll fit in to the top raiding horde guild on the server?

3Zekko paladin tank apply Empty Re: Zekko paladin tank apply Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Zekko

Most of my raiding experience has been done with my druid annihilated.. here is link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Annihilated

4Zekko paladin tank apply Empty Re: Zekko paladin tank apply Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Tylee

Tylee
Spielberg

didn't you play in Cthulhu before it disbanded at some point?

5Zekko paladin tank apply Empty Re: Zekko paladin tank apply Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Zekko

ooh yes.. lol totaly forgot that=) joined just before it disbanded..

6Zekko paladin tank apply Empty Re: Zekko paladin tank apply Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:34 am

Tylee

Tylee
Spielberg

Yeah I was quite sure I rememberd your name, however there was something about you that had me wonder.. luckily I was in contact with some old Cthulhu member who had a slightly better memory than me.

Seems you got kicked for putting up BOE items on AH which you needed for either off or main spec.

GL with the application.

7Zekko paladin tank apply Empty Re: Zekko paladin tank apply Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 am

Zekko

thats part true.. for that i rolled for it os cause there wasnt other that wanted it and i thinked that i could collect healing gears for os to help guild but i got kicked and sold it after it cause didnt need it after that. and if i remember correctly ribbed(cts gm) removed me cause i got alt in my friends guild... so didnt do nothing wrong..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum