Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Druid Tank/Resto and Paladin Tank - REJECTED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mlfb

Character Details

Name: Mlfb
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral Tank
Realm: Skullcrusher

Armory Profile:
Ok lifes a bitch and wow hates my name and all my chars if im honest as i have a problem everytime i look for my char on armory, i never exist. http://wow-heroes.com/ This unfortunately is all i can get as armory light seems to be well outdated and as i said before blizzard deletes my chars.

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
About 4-5 hours
Just if you wanted to know 91 days 19hrs played total of which 53 days and 21 hours spent at level 80. Wow time soon flies Razz

Availability Info:
Sunday: Yes after 5:00 ST
Monday: Yes after 6:00 ST
Tuesday: No football training
Wednesday: Yes after 6:00 ST
Thursday: Yes after 6:00 ST
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
4 years so far

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
Pre tbc ive done no raiding sat at lvl 44 on my priest not having a clue what to do Razz if im honest. Just plodding along

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Upto 3rd boss in MH, 3rd in BT and all the SSC and TK bosses

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
All current content on normal and 4/12 HM 25 Moro Gunship Rotface and Blood princes. Attempts on festergut but people fail at moving ftw. My 10 man experience is sucky ive done all but Lich king on normal. I sorted of tried to distance myself from the so called "pro" group because it wasnt a fun raid it was jsut screaming at each other and passing the blame which drove me mad. If you were there youd understand. I ended up taking what was left to 10 mans clearing all but LK which we never tried. For me raiding has to be fun, yes there is a time when people need to be told what to do or theres the door. But not when its the person saying everything is actually the one to blame everytime. That i wont sit there and take.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
Not at the moment sorry

Your favorite boss encounter?
Wow this is a hard one. Anything extremely hard Razz that you feel is an achievement to down, not like blizzard makes them that way anymore. One of the best fights for me personally is rotface. Not because its hard, jsut because if u got someone kiting the adds who fails, its kind of funny as it has to be the easiest job in the entire place. Get some aggro and run like a sissy girl. Not hard. Ofc you get the tards who decide to merge 2 big guys then form one with 4 stacks which wipes aggro but comon its not the end of the world. All you gotta do is keep above healers on aggro. Then people QQ about having to dispel. And the list goes on. I could whine all day about it Razz trust me.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
I dont really go on websites related to wow if im honest. Im sort of do it my way and experiment within game to get the best results.

Any level 80 alts?
5 atm. Warrior DK Druid Paladin all 4 tanks with paladin and druid healing OS. I also have a priest level 80 who is healer or shadow. I like both disc and holy.

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
No reason i can remember if im honest. I just leveled it one day in tbc and switched mains from my priest to my druid.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
A good tank that has the ability to play OS when needed. When i say needed i dont mean 100% of the time Razz as currently happens to me and has happened to me all the time i was in aeon.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
Was in Aeon and i wasnt happy with the the guild was going, slack from raiders, people getting away with everything such as turning up late and not showing. But most importantly always playing resto in raids. Went to a guild on skullcrusher which was named high voltage. Ended up in the same situation except it wasnt healing anymore it was playing dps everytime. We merged with a guild called closure and i was garenteed a tanking spot. Anyway got there and the gm from high voltage was a tank and the gm of closure was a tank. This ment that zomg they cant do there OS and they have to tank no matter how crap they are. So im basically fighting for a spot as tank with 5 other tanks. This probably makes you think why isnt he getting the tank spot unless hes not better than the other 5? This is simple, im fairly new to the guild. And as you can probably guess, it comes down to who are peoples mates. Which basically means i dont get a spot.

What can you offer Quality?
A good tank who wants to progress in pve while having a fun time doing it. Someone who is willing to put his hands up if he does wrong (a bit of a personal dig at someone Razz) and help other players when possible.

What do you expect from us?
Ability to play my mainspec in raids for once

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Probably half the guild. My original name on eonar was fab but i had to rename because some tool is named fab on skullcrusher Razz. But seriously having someone else named fab is so annoying. That guy has so much stuff sent to him from me by accident Razz and i didnt even get a ty note Razz. If u want some names then maybe discoteka he could put in a good word for me Razz and i dunno who else Razz rawr disco!

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
No

Real life details

Name: Martin Bradshaw

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Speaking is awesome (you wont get me to shut up Razz) written is a lot of typos Razz on wow only ofc Smile

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes

Describe your personality?
Likes to have a laugh and talk a lot Razz

Any additional information you want to share with us?
Im applying on 2 of my character both geared up. Druid is best geared he is my main atm but the paladin is more than enough geared for icc 25. After being in Aeon, High Voltage, and Closure i am still doing everything but tanking. Its not like for 1 boss i go dps or healer its for ever boss and ive decided i want to go somewhere were i can actually tank or at least play my main spec. Ofc im willing to change my mainspec but id rather tank.
Oh my application isnt a qq even tho it seems like it lol, once i start i just dont stop Razz. Also i noticed you are recruiting a paladin tank. Im willing to play my paladin but obviously my application is mainly for my druid.

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes

Last edited by Mlfb on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Mlfb

http://wow-heroes.com/ for the paladins gear if your interested in him
23days 17hrs of which 14 days 6 hours at lvl 80.

Grimmknight

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Mlfb ?
Also i remember u Fab, u probably don't know me but as i've been a while in Eonar i know a lot of people. Mostly good things for you. Maybe u know my friend Grimmbeauty?

Mlfb

yeh i remember you hehe hi Razz

Estera

Estera

17 smileys in one application, that did it for me personally.

Start moving to Eonar, you will be invited for a trial run with us.

Post here when your Xrealm has completed.

Mlfb

will do

Mlfb

transfer complete

Estera

Estera

You are not what we are looking for, goodluck finding a suitable guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum