Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

App: Hannya - Ret Pally - ACCEPTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1App: Hannya - Ret Pally - ACCEPTED Empty App: Hannya - Ret Pally - ACCEPTED Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Hannya

Hannya

Character Details

Name: Hannya
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution
Realm: Eonar

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Hannya

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? 5+ hours normally, perhaps not so much on a Monday.

Availability Info:
Sunday: 19:30-00:00 (Very occasional exceptions about once a month or less)
Monday: No
Tuesday: 19:30 – 00:00
Wednesday: 19:30 – 00:00
Thursday: 19:30 – 00:00
Friday: 19:30 – 00:00 (2x a month)
Saturday: 19:30 – 00:00 (2x a month)

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
About a year and a half.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
None as I didn’t play back then but done BWL and MC at level 80.

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Again I started playing just before Wrath came out so none but have done Kara, MH, SSC and TK at level 80.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Naxx10, cleared all but 2 quarters and the final 2 bosses, Naxx 25 cleared all
Maly 10 and 25
OS 3D 10 and 25
Ony 10 and 25
Uld 10 (all apart from Mimi, Vezax, Yoggy and Algalon) Uld 25 (all apart from Vezax, Yoggy and Algalon)
TotC 10 cleared TotGC 10 cleared apart from Anub (only attempted). TotC 25 cleared.
ICC 10 – first 4 downed, attempted Rotface. ICC 25 – first 4 downed, attempted Rotface and Festergut. Have been away abroad for over a month so havn’t been around to try any of the other bosses yet.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?

No sorry

Your favorite boss encounter?
I actually don’t know to be honest. I liked the attempts at Rotface. Went in the tunnel once for Thorim which was good fun and Marrowgar...I prefer fights which keep me on my toes and the ICC ones (apart from gunship, which gets a bit dull after the first couple of times) since I like a challenge.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
EJ’s, Ensidia’s forums when they have relevant posts up, MMO Champion

Any level 80 alts?
Nope

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
Started off playing an Ally rogue, quickly got bored and decided to roll Horde toon. Sounds a bit naff but Pally’s just sounded quite cool to me and I’ve enjoyed it ever since.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
Dps (that’s a given obviously), provide LoH, HoS and bubbles to those who need it. DI if essential. Repentance in some fights (e.g. on trash) is always useful and Divine Sacrifice has definitely come in useful sometimes as well.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
The fellowship. Joined when still levelling and loved the atmosphere so stayed at level 80 to raid. The guild is now just an alt and social guild, which as much as I like the social side of things, raiding is a big part of the game to me.

What can you offer Quality?
Good dps who listens and follows orders. Sociable player who loves to have a good joke as well (even if my humour can be a little twisted sometimes Wink)

What do you expect from us?
Good raiding, mature but friendly atmosphere. I’ve watched you raid a few times and love the focus, so would love to be part of that.

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Gindi, Sub and YJ (so the fellowship people)

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
Nope

Real life details

Name: Kerry

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Very good.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes

Describe your personality?
Good humoured, I’d like to think fairly mature, outgoing, patient and willing. Always up for something new and challenging!

Any additional information you want to share with us?
I know my gear isn’t all that good and I need to drop some hit (hoping to replace my weap at some point which would help a lot). Still I thought this would be worth a shot to apply anyway as your guild really does appeal to me. So yeah thanks for reading my app and if you have any questions just fire away. Smile

Have you read the guild rules
Yes

2App: Hannya - Ret Pally - ACCEPTED Empty Re: App: Hannya - Ret Pally - ACCEPTED Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Estera

Estera

Thanks for your application.

Contact me ingame for further discussion,

Estera

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum