Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disc/Holy application xrealm - ACCEPTED

+2
Grimmknight
Carrierz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disc/Holy application xrealm - ACCEPTED Empty Disc/Holy application xrealm - ACCEPTED Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 am

Carrierz

*** Yes I know I should register with my in-game nickname, but as it is an xrealm application and I want to switch name if I do transfer, I'll keep the name of my hunter that I have on Eonar.

Character Details

Name: Eightyeight
Class: Priest
Spec: Holy/Disco/Shadow (it changes all the time, though I'm healer mainly, shadow when I want to feel like a hunter again (?))
Realm: Tarren Mill

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&cn=Eightyeight

Note that I do a lot of gear/glyph switching depending on the fight.

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? Usually... 4-6 hours, depending on if raid or not, or if I play SC2.

Availability Info:
Sunday: Avaiable
Monday: Available
Tuesday: Available
Wednesday: Available
Thursday: Available
Friday: (Available)
Saturday: (Available)

I'm usually out with my friends either friday or saturday, or I do something else. So if I'm gone on saturdays I'm here on fridays... etc.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since some months after EU release (played some in beta as well)

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
Fully cleared MC/BWL/AQ40 (though, I wasn't there on the kill of C'thun) and some bosses in naxx.

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Fully cleared everything ("prenerf" apparently) up to Illidan in BT, after that I quit.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
TOGC25 4/5 (pug) + ICC10 11/12 (pugging it, our dps sucks so we never get him to 10% before he enrages, not even close! :p) ICC25 6/12 (yeah, I'm in a casual guild right now!)

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/plluwgakujribgcp/ (do WWS even exist anymore? I also switched to shadow at Saurfang just to have some fun, and the healers wanted to 3 heal it so I didn't mind :p) There's several other logs there I guess you could check if you're desperate for moar!

Your favorite boss encounter?
Kael'thas or... OURO!

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
No really favourite, I keep myself updated on ej/spriest/wor/mmo/bluetracker etc

Any level 80 alts?
Carrierz http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Carrierz
Larsgösta http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&cn=Larsg%C3%B6sta
Sixtysix http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&cn=Sixtysix

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
Well, I decided to pickup wow again in Nov/Dec last year as I had a break from wow for like 2 years or so, and thought to myself do I want to continue my hunter? No, my friend decided on a rogue and since the rogue/disco priest setup seemed pretty good in Arena we decided to go with it. Obviously, when we finally reached 80 we both noticed arena sucked, and my friend quit the game.

I started to PvE instead since that's why I enjoy WoW, and started to notice that the raids are pretty shitty (this was just before ICC) I decided to try to gear-up and raid some ICC. I healed some pugs there without knowing how to heal (never played a healing class), knowing nothing about wotlk.

I noticed though that I was always way ahead of other healers in pugs, and decided oh well, let's improve even more. Decided to check up just basic stuff about priests, just very basic stuff. After that I decided to create my own healing style, decide what gems I should use myself, what spec etc instead of just looking at spreadsheets and all the theorycrafting biz, and what other people thought was good. I feel it works for a DPS class, but for a healer... no. You gotta adapt to what suits you the best. "More regen?" > get int/spi "Harder coh's/renews?" > SP "GCD limiting me?" > haste... you get the hang of it. I joined this casual guild called "Crew" and everyone was impressed by me, moving up to officer rank and raid leader just a bit after I joined.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?

Disco: Shields. (and PI, PS bot!)
Holy: "Emergency raid healer", since we have instant hitting coh + 3/3 poh it's my job to get them up quickly so they won't die and let the druid(s) top them off, Unfortunately, I usually have to do both in my guilds, as well as keeping pom and renews running on tanks and the people that might take damage.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?

The Logical Cube during vanilla/TBC, I liked everything with them (bar a certain hunter) and it was the best guild I've ever been in, and will probably stay so (maybe you guys beat'll them? :Q) Unfortunately I noticed pretty much no guys are left in there :p f... quitters!

What can you offer Quality?

Quality (bet you haven't heard this one before!)

No but seriously, an experienced dude from Sweden that is better than the average WoW-player and always comes prepared!

What do you expect from us?

Progression-minded guild. Unfortnately on my server (and guild) there's a lot of lootwhores (It's okay if you are a hunter and its purple!), ninjas, bad people, stupid people... etc, hopefully not the same here!

Do you know anyone from Quality?

Not a single soul.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?

Nope.

Real life details

Name: Patrick S

Your english skills, spoken and written?

Sufficient I believe.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?

Yes.

Describe your personality?

During raids I'm usually a serious-cat guy focusing on playing, though that usually changes when I'm not raiding, usually I come with input so just ignore me if you think it sucks! Sad

Any additional information you want to share with us?

IVE 6K GS I JOIN?!

Have you read the guild rules?

Yes!

Grimmknight

Progression-minded guild. Unfortnately on my server (and guild) there's a lot of lootwhores (It's okay if you are a hunter and its purple!), ninjas, bad people, stupid people... etc, hopefully not the same here!

IVE 6K GS I JOIN?!

So u are telling us that u don't like lootwhores first and then u want to get accepted for ur GS? Yes u have prety nice gear but is gear only thing that counts for how good u are?

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Grimmknight wrote:

IVE 6K GS I JOIN?!

So u are telling us that u don't like lootwhores first and then u want to get accepted for ur GS? Yes u have prety nice gear but is gear only thing that counts for how good u are?

That's obvious sarcasm, Grimm ;p

Carrierz

Grimmknight wrote:

IVE 6K GS I JOIN?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm Smile

Filtro

Filtro

We're currently looking for a new full-time Discipline priest to join our ranks, you may have to be disc for the forseeable future, or perhaps we can take turns or something :-p

- Has my approval

neuf

seeing you only stated one guild from long ago. why you quit the best guild you were in so far ?

and in what guild you been during Tarren mill, seeing good guilds there, wondering why you want to change guilds/realm there

Carrierz

neuf wrote:seeing you only stated one guild from long ago. why you quit the best guild you were in so far ?

and in what guild you been during Tarren mill, seeing good guilds there, wondering why you want to change guilds/realm there

I quit TLC because I didn't have time to play simply, now I have time once again. And well, after playing the game for 3 years I felt I wanted to do some other stuff.

During my time on TM I've been in 2 guilds, RARE that was just some guild I joined while leveling and did some 10-man with them but then left shortly after since everyone slacked. Currently I'm in Crew, and that's a nice guild and everything, but not as "hardcore" as I'd like it to be. The reasons why I want to switch server is

1. I want to come back to Eonar
2. There's one guild that raids 4 days week. The rest raids 3 days a week, and I would like to raid more than that if possible.

I guess during vanilla I also was in a guild called Prophecy and cleared MC with them, but my memory from back then is kinda bad :p

* Will also add that TM is a very unstable server. Maybe you've heard about the crashes, though it's been better since Ensidia left but there's still random crashes/dc's/login problems unfortunately. (For ~3 weeks it crashed every night for ~2-3 hours)

Estera

Estera

Our raid nights the last weeks have been complete lag and DCfest, nothing new there.

Contact me ingame for further discussion, after 23:00.

Carrierz

The transfer process is atm pending, waiting for it to complete.

Edit: it's done, name is Cint!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum