Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xavyr-Druid - Accepted

+3
Tomek
Estera
xavyr!
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Sun May 23, 2010 6:00 pm

xavyr!

Character Details

Name:Xavyr
Class:Druid
Spec:Resto
Realm:Eonar

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Xavyr

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
At the moment I am guildless so I don't play that much that's why I play Call of Duty for the whole day but as soon as I get a guild I will be avaible for about 6 hours a day.

Availability Info:
Sunday: The whole day utill 11 o'clock
Monday: The whole day utill 11 o'clock
Tuesday: I have soccer practice from 7 till 10 o'clock
Wednesday: The whole day utill 11 o'clock
Thursday: I have soccer practice from 6 till 9 o'clock
Friday: Work from 3 till 11 o clock
Saturday: From 4/5 o'clock till mid night

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
4 Years.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
On my hunter some ZG raids, not much because I dinged 60 when TBC just came out.

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Everything up to Black Temple.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Ulduar 13/14. Done many hardmodes. In ICC I did many bosses but not all because I was playing social. I did sindragosa once so I know the tactics for that one and for the rest I cleared up to dreamwalker/blood queen.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
Sorry, I don't

Your favorite boss encounter?
Yogg-Saron 25 because I used to heal in the portals and that is so fun.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
MMO-Champion

Any level 80 alts?
80 Hunter.
80 Holy Paladin
80 Mage

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
Back in the good old TBC days my guild was in a lack of healers so I decided to make a resto druid. Since then I always liked it to play a druid more than any other class.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
I offer you a very experiended resto druid that knows what he is doing. Raided on high level with Aeon back in the good old ulduar times. I except my role to be a raid healer in your raids because of a druids his hots.
Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? I will start with Aeon because this is the guild I really started to understand WoW end game raiding. I had a really nice time there, great people, good raids. We had some nice officers in the guild but when some of them decided to leave the guild fel appart so I decided to leave and take a break. After a few months I went back to wow and joined Anxiety because my frends were there. Good people in there but the raid times were not suitable for me. I left and went to Aeon again because it was rebuilded. There were some slacky raids etc. Aeon was just not what it used to be. So I went to Hellscream as a social / casual raider. I didn't raid that often there because I did't like the raiding days/times. So I left and now I am guildless.

What can you offer Quality?
A very experiended raider that is able to learn from other people and listen to his raid leader.

What do you expect from us?
I expect a friendly guild but very serious/pro when raiding.

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Yes, Discotheka, he is a very good friend of mine and also tomek, I know him for about 2/3 years.
Raziel, spoke sometimes with him about how hard feral druids own.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
No, Only Quality

Real life details

Name: Bob

Your english skills, spoken and written?
I can write better than speaking it.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes

Describe your personality?
I'm a boy that plays wow for about 4 years now. I like sport/girls/going out etc.

Any additional information you want to share with us?
The gear im walking in right now is not the best I can get I know. But I just want to tell you that I wont dissapoint you as a resto druid.

Have you read the guild rules? Yes, ofcourse, else I wouldn't apply.

Last edited by Sheepy on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing spec)

2Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Mon May 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Estera

Estera

Stay unsaved for every 10/25 man next reset.

3Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Mon May 24, 2010 2:56 pm

xavyr!

Will do.

4Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Tue May 25, 2010 12:00 am

Tomek

Tomek

I know this druid from early wotlk, hes a skilled guy:)

5Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Thu May 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Whisper me or Uub, please.

6Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Sat May 29, 2010 2:24 am

xavyr!

ok

7Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

I didn't notice you editted your app instead of re-posting, I apologise, Xavyr :p

Gem and enchant choices seem fine to me. Discuss.

8Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:43 pm

xavyr!

I know that I have to get tuskar's vitality , will enchant it right away when I log in

9Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 am

noxo

noxo

hi there fellow tree !
first of all, I would like to point out that you could put ALOT more effort into making an apply.
It is your first impression and instead of just copy/paste you can do alot more to it to impres the people that read it !

your gear is kinda outdated for current hms,that aside
your glyphs are ok
gems: you need LOTS of haste so until you reach the 856 cap you have to gem for 23 sp- 20 haste or reckless ameterine/purified dreadstone, so get rid of those intel gems :O
meta should be 25 sp/2% intel
your wep is not bad but it would be alot better if you get the surgeon's needle+shriveled heart
because it will provide you with alot more sp which is your priority together with haste( wep drops in pit of saron/offhand drops in halls of reflection)
enchants: EJ say that the best enchant is sp/mp5 but I personally never experience mana issues so I switched to sp/crit instead both on shoulders+head, cris is nice because it provides those nice and fast nourishes that can save a raid
love's prisoner a neck that drops off first boss in halls of reflection is a nice upgrade to your current neck piece

these are all things you can do without ever getting into a raid, don't rely on the guild to gear you up if you can do alot by yourself !

goodluck with your apply !
pixx

10Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:23 pm

xavyr!

Pixx , thank you for the tips , I will re-gem into more haste and will change my SP/mp5 enchants into the SP/crit ones. But I stay with my meta gem, many resto druids say it is just the best meta you can get. About my gear, I took a very long break so my gear is idd a bit outdated so im working on that aswell.
Thank you Smile

11Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Blupper

Blupper

Xavyr I had that meta gem aswell for a time. Till I got enough mana regen.
So its better like pixx said to get the 2% intelect. I had that one because my mana regen was verry sucky

So I would go what pixx said. Its much better

12Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:52 pm

xavyr!

ok , will do it , thx

13Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Blupper

Blupper

Thats the only reason I can find tbh Very Happy

14Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Joksa

I did some icc 10 with him.What i can tell he is really good.With gear he have both resto and feral he did some nice healing and dps.And it is toc gear.Would really like to see him in icc gear.You have my vote

15Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Empty Re: Xavyr-Druid - Accepted Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 am

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Accepted on trial, poke an officer in game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum