Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arms Warrior Application - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arms Warrior Application - REJECTED Empty Arms Warrior Application - REJECTED Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Samsonknight

Sorry for the repost, needed to change my account name to match ingame name.

Character Details

Name: Samsonknight
Class: Warrior
Spec: Arms
Realm: Eonar

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Samsonknight

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
6-8hrs depending if I am raiding
Availability Info:
Sunday: yes
Monday:yes
Tuesday:yes
Wednesday:yes
Thursday:yes
Friday:yes
Saturday:

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
3 years
What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
I have completed everything
What's your raiding experience TBC?
I have completed everything
What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
cleared nax, ulduar and totc10/25 totgc10
totgc 25 1/5 icc 10 10/12 icc 25 7/12
Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pm0hggi9rcda7vjo/?s=4973&e=5224 (wasnt a good night tbh)
Your favorite boss encounter?
sindragosa is enjoyable
Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
I like to visit mmo champion for news and gossip on all things wow, i like to use wowhead and wowikki for reference purposes I occasionally look on the official realm forums.
Any level 80 alts?
I have a rogue called Wotsthepoint
Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
I have always played melee class in other fantasy games just kinda assumed it would be the best class suited to my play style
What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
I consider myself to be a high end damage class bringing the required raid buffs to the group, I will never be the highest dps output but given the right fight i can usually be up there near them.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
I joined the fellowship as my first guild and stayed with them for 1 1/2 years helping to progress through much tbc content Karazhan - BT after the release of WOTLK I helped them progress into nax, but a lack of progression lead me to seek a more progressive guild. They were a very nice bunch of people, very sociable which made it hard to leave.
Aeon is my last guild I joined them as they were clearing Nax 25 and helped them to clear ulduar 10/25. They had at this time, some very skilled players who helped me to improve my game play as well as show me what raiding with a high end guild was like. Unfortunately after ulduar some key players left the guild a change of gm was made and in general the guilds lack of quality players has meant we remain stuck at encounters we should be clearing. I have stayed with them for some time now without any clear signs of progression and I am getting frustrated to the extent i have decided to leave.
What can you offer Quality?
Commitment, reliability, mature attitude and a hunger for end game progression/raiding
What do you expect from us?
A professional raiding experience with an element of fun when the time is right, would be nice to see some of my old friends i haven't raided with for along time now.
Do you know anyone from Quality?
yes quite a few from the fellowship and Aeon, probably too many to list
Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
No

Real life details

Name: Darren

Your english skills, spoken and written?
excellent
Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
If I had to, yes
Describe your personality?
serious, reliable, fun and enthusiastic
Any additional information you want to share with us?
Only that I know your not actively seeking an arms warrior, but id appreciate your consideration anyway.

Have you read the guild rules?
yes

2Arms Warrior Application - REJECTED Empty Re: Arms Warrior Application - REJECTED Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Estera

Estera

We are currently not recruiting another DPS warrior.

Goodluck finding a new guild

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum