Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrior Application - Horntail - REJECTED

+2
Sheepy
Horntail
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Horntail

Character Details

Name: Horntail
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
Realm: Skullcrusher

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Horntaill this is my current dps pve gear but i also have a pvp off spec if any1 likes to arena, full relentless/wrathful gear. 2v2 exp is 1800+ 3v3,5v5 is around 1650. Evil or Very Mad

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?

Usually 4-5hrs depending on whats going on, i like to do all available and relevent raids in a week which include all frost badge raids/dungeons. i am also a bit of an achievement whore Twisted Evil and have around 8000 points. so if any1 else is the same then i'd surely help out.

Availability Info:
Most days im available to raid unless im called to work suddenly. which is rare
Sunday: yes
Monday: yes
Tuesday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Thursday: yes
Friday: sometimes, depending on the gf. chick flicks ftl No
Saturday: after 6pm as i play rugby

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

4 and a half years. i started when the main raid we did every week was UBRS. wicked fun Very Happy . rend was the daddy and drakki was a bitch. My play time is currently around 200 hours on this char and i have a pally alt still on eonar and a dk both level 80. many other chars around 40 - 45. Very Happy

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?

Raided every where ZG was the main 1 we used to raid with my first epic coming from there the halberd of smiting, awesome looking wep. MC downed raggy at 60 and downed Nefarian in BWL, never got to go to naxx pre tbc as the expansion was just coming out when our guild got there.

What's your raiding experience TBC?

Again managed to get in some good guilds on my original server and managed to do most raids. raided maggy, grull which were easy. owned karazhan, then went to SSC downed lady vashj. went mount hyjal but never managed to down archimonde till WOTLK came out. Also ventured into BT and got up to reliquary of souls which we found a bitch. never went to SWP

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?

Raided all instances, cleared naxx with aeon, sartharion 3 drakes with aeon(got the twilight drake whoop) malygos with aeon Ulduar with aeon and now we r 12/12 icc 25 currently on heroic with my new guild on skullcrusher, however i have only cleared 9/12 as we have merged with another guild i have cleared 11/12 10 man icc. really want that bastard lich king down.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?

Afraid not sorry

Your favorite boss encounter?

My favourite boss encounter has got to be if im honest at the minute has got to be festergut. this is simply because it is a melee friendly dps race and i love getting one over on them ranged nabs who think they own dps meters. Very Happy

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?

Its got to be wowhead, who doesnt se it when they need to some irrelevent shit about wow

Any level 80 alts?

Holy paladin called Eimeleon Dps DK called Aranikas

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?

I just thought all them years ago that taurens were the daddys and even better warriors were the bomb. they looked awesome and when i finished getting my imperial plate armour set for horntail that was that, never looked back

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?

I'd like to think that i was a big part in helping guilds down bosses and progresing in high end instances. i also like being the last man standing on first boss kills. i was last dps standing on sarth 3d and yoggy in aeon and it felt good Very Happy

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?

First ever guild was infernal knights on nordrassil, played this till it disbanded pre tbc because every1 was worried about the new expansion and the fact it was only gonna be 25 man raids and not 40. god i miss the chaos of 40 man raids.

After this i wanted a clean break from nordrassil cos it was in total chaos so i went to anachronos and joined a guild called rebirth. i didnt play wow as much as i do now as the birth of my first kid kinda took over so couldnt really offer them much so i decided to become social in that guild and followed a few friends across to eonar as i was only playing now and then. after i left there however they downed illidan pre wotlk sods law Very Happy

When i came to eonar i joined aeon and pretty much stayed there till it started to fall apart with many of the good members leaving. i liked the banter and friendliness of the guild until all the main people started leaving then the fun element went out of playing wow.

So i left and went to skullcrusher to be with in game friends like fab and stunnin and firdonthor. joined a guild called high voltage which is now closure. liked the guild alot but when they merged it was a case of fighting for places and ive not been to a raid since the merger. all i want to do is raid affraid

So here i am at my wits end and now fab has got into quality i would like to follow him.
besides that nab is my 2v2 partner lol

What can you offer Quality?

100% focus in raids and some very high dps, i consider my dps to be of a very high standard and will always do my best to help any1 i can, whether raiding or doing dailys. my bs is 450 and i have enchanting 460 and jc 450 on alts with loads of recipes so any help there would be given too.

Im also a good laugh on vent and im always eager to have a laugh on ventwith any1 who will listen. Razz

What do you expect from us?

I dont ever expect anything from guilds i join except for you to trust in my ability and let me raid whenvever there is a spot free for melee dps

Do you know anyone from Quality?

I know fab, anteia and tubbo is in there i think, ive also had my arse handed to me by kinshra many a time in 2v2 lol

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?

Nope

Real life details

Name: colin

Your english skills, spoken and written?

Excellent

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?

Always, i look forward to it lol

Describe your personality?

Funny a bit mad and dont play arena with me when im drinking. its always your fault

Any additional information you want to share with us?

I understand you dont really require melee dps at the moment but all im asking for is a trial to show you how good i am. i can fill in whenever someone dont show etc. if im not successful keep me in mind if you ever need melee dps and let fab know. he can contact me anytime

Have you read the guild rules?

Just finished reading them now! Very Happy

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Horntail wrote:
i am also a bit of an achievement whore Twisted Evil and have around 8000 points.

8815! Ha!

Horntail wrote:
Friday: sometimes, depending on the gf. chick flicks ftl No

Chick flicks = cuddle timez, don't complain to her!

Horntail wrote:
So here i am at my wits end and now fab has got into quality i would like to follow him.
besides that nab is my 2v2 partner lol

Nothing has been said about him getting in or not yet, he was just given a trial raid today :p

Horntail wrote:
I know fab, anteia and tubbo is in there i think, ive also had my arse handed to me by kinshra many a time in 2v2 lol

Who is this Anteia person and why does everyone think he/she/it is in Quality? Suspect

Horntail wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqC2URQstz4 !

Mlfb

haha love the video its so epic Razz and everyone thinks anteia is in quality because people from aeon hear about other people from aeon and it was said she was in quality but shes not she is in cthulhu

jantimir

Sheepy wrote:

Horntail wrote:

Who is this Anteia person and why does everyone think he/she/it is in Quality? Suspect

xotchil iirc

Horntail

hmm sorry wrong info on anteia, trust not idle gossip. and that video is awesome. i wish i could be that guy, get a claim in at work hahahaha

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

jantimir wrote:xotchil iirc

Noes.

Grimmknight

As I said at Fab's apply I've been in Eonar(Horde side) for a while and i remember some people that I played with.
Although Horntail is a good player, i do not approve of his behaviour as he is impolite and always a user of offensive languange.
To be specific I learned from a good friend of mine in aeon when horntail was there aswell that he is in specific was telling bad things about me for no specific reason.

Horntail

err ok i dont even know who you are but whatever

Estera

Estera

No need for a DPS warrior, goodluck elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum