Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury warrior - Application - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fury warrior - Application - REJECTED Empty Fury warrior - Application - REJECTED Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Brutalized1

Name: Brutalized
Spec, Fury OS arms
Server:eonar

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Brutalized

I didnt raid in pre-tbc so not much too say there.

in tbc i had a own little guild and we progressed decent, but lack of sign ups made us give up later on, but yeah we got prince down in a week and so on. i also did some ZA.

WOTLK, its this time when i really started to play serious, and i joined to raid, but first i went as social on my drood, due too the massive group of tanks, then i got started on my warrior and soon enough i became a raider of Aeon. and the reason why i left aeon is that recently several officers and raiders left and yeah... the guild has been falling apart right in front of our eyes.

Forums i like to visit? uhm that got to be wowwiki then.

And my favorite encounter? Rotface rotface and more rotface, i like the cordination that is needed and the concept is kinda funny.

My english is fairly good id say and yes i can use a mic if neccesary, never got too do it tho.

My playtime? i play almost whole day, and i can raid every, every time so thats not a problem for me, and i always show up 15 minutes atleast before raids.

About me,

Im 17 years old (thought i could apply even if 18 was lowest) as i dont think it will be a problem anyway.
i live in the nice "little" country sweden with my family. Im studying to be an electrician.
thats pretty much how i would describe myself, short and simple.

im also aware that you didnt ask for a fury warrior, but i talked to a ingame officer and told me it was worth apply, and here i am, i hope i didnt miss anything
take care and good bye... for now //brutalized

Estera

Estera

1 minute application, complete garbage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum