Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eradiel - Protection Paladin - REJECTED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eradiel - Protection Paladin - REJECTED Empty Eradiel - Protection Paladin - REJECTED Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 am

Eradiel

Character Details

Name:Eradiel
Class:Paladin
Spec:Protection
Realm:Eonar

Armory Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Eradiel

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? about 4-5 hours if not a raiding night but much much more if raiding

Availability Info:
Sunday: Always
Monday: Always
Tuesday: Always
Wednesday: Always
Thursday: Never
Friday: Always
Saturday: Always

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?i have been playing World of Warcraft since the end of TBC

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?didnt own the game at this time so non but i do have a brief understanding of what to do tactic wise in some pre-TBC encounters

What's your raiding experience TBC?i didnt raid to much in TBC as i only dinged 80 at the end of it but like pre-TBC i do have a brief understanding of most raid encounters in TBC

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?Naxx 10/25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - 12/14 Ulduar 25 - 8/14
TOTC 10 - 5/5 TOTC 25 - 5/5
TOTGC 10 - 4/5 TOTGC 25 - 0/5
ICC 10 - 10/12 ICC 25 - 8/12

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? Nope sorry

Your favorite boss encounter? my favourite encounter at this moment is professor putricide because the whole fight is just awesome when i've done this i'm normally the abomination because i'm good at it and its pretty fun as well because for about 1/4 of the fight you are doing a job completely diferent to what i'm normally doing which is MT and its all ways keeping you on your toes any theres nothing better that i like that a bit of pressure because if i mes up then the raid will normally wipe on that encounter and i always peform at my best under pressure because i just make very few mistakes.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?www.tankspot.com - tactics for raid encounters
www.mmo-champion.com - general over view of what's to come in upcoming patches

Any level 80 alts?80 Priest 80 Mage 80 Rogue

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?I picked my class for 2 main reasons.
1. My real life mate when i first started gave me a brief over view on the classes in the game and he also mentioned that paladins where a tad Over powered so i was like yeah why not and since then i've never looked back on my paladin i just love it
2. Paladins offer a great variety of choices depending on what spec you chose simply because they do a fantastic job on what ever one you pick and over time i've become to know my class very very well and have the knowledge to play and spec and do 110% at it.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?I expect to be part of a very solid raiding guild who has the desire to progress in the game while having fun. lastly i expect you to be a freindly bunch who are skilled players and dedicated players when it comes to raiding with a good positive attitude and dont get on other peoples backs.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?Spirit of Eonar - Left to the lack of progression the guild was showing and the commitment of the members and the skill of the members was far behind the skill of some of the members the guild had, although it was a great guild really nice people i'm much more of a raider and serious when it comes down to it and this guild was just simply not good enough Shadowstorm - Was in this guild on horde but i'm making this application because of the skill of the members is not suitable for the progression i'm looking for inside of the current content where as i feel Quality has quality players and a quality guild set up to suit the needs and progression i'm looking for.

What can you offer Quality? I can offer a very dedicated raiding player that never lets anyone down and a very commited one of that as i am never late for a raid and if i am i will get in touch with a member of the guild to say i will be, i can also offer you a very knowledgeable player of this game and to help those that are struggling with certain things, as well as that my commitment is excellent and i feel Quality has the players and are up to the standards and are a fantastic progressing raiding guild

What do you expect from us? I expect to be part of a very good and knowledgeable raiding guild with good progression and similar people as my self that should be in a top top raiding guild and have the skill to prove it

Do you know anyone from Quality? Nope

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? Nope

Real life details

Name: Ollie

Your english skills, spoken and written? Excellent

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? Yes

Describe your personality? i have a great personality thats always up for laugh but is also very serious when comes to raiding but can be a tad harsh at the best of times but at the end of the day its only a bit of crack and banta

Any additional information you want to share with us? Nope

Have you read the guild rules? Yeah

Estera

Estera

Contact me ingame for further discussion.

Meanwhile stay unsaved for every 10/25 man

Estera

Estera

Estera

You are not what we are looking for, goodluck finding a suitable guild.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum