Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted

+2
Reynard
Dannie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted Empty Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted Fri May 28, 2010 2:07 am

Dannie

Dannie

Character Details

Name: Denge
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection
Realm: Eonar

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Denge

Playtime and Raiding
75Days 7hours playtime on my paladin.
Not quite sure what is meant by ' and raiding ' but I forgive you.

Daily Playtime?
Depending on the day, when I'm off and I don't visit the gym, then quite a few hours.. In most cases all of the day just sitting around Smile

Availability Info:
Sunday: All day
Monday: After 4Pm
Tuesday: After 6Pm
Wednesday: After 12Am
Thursday: All day
Friday: All day
Saturday: All day

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Played some in TBC but PvP side. Started raiding in WOTLK on and off, cleared most of the content - know all of the bosses etc. Played time is around 80days on Paladin.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
None
What's your raiding experience TBC?
None
What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Naxx 10 + 25
Ulduar 10 + 25 + some HM's
TotC 10 + 25 + 10hM + some 25H
ICC - I was main tank in Destinesia throughout the whole duration of the guild, progressed through 11/12 hardmode ICC10 as well as picking up most of the drake achievements. In 25 man we cleared 7/12 of the bosses in HM, I was part of the group for all of the progress kills.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
N/A

Your favourite boss encounter?
My favourite boss encounter.. Right tricky one. Deathwhisper 25HM and Dreamwalker 25HM as it
strains your skill and threat on picking up various different types of mobs while DPS are nuking them to hell. Fairly challenging but I enjoy doing it all the same.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
Elitist Jerks but they do tend to slack off on Tank guides, specs and discussion so instead I use Tank Spot and Tankadin. They're awesome sites for class knowledge and I read up on them as much as possible, especially when there's been a recent mechanic change.

Any level 80 alts?
Yes, but they wont be brought over until I fully settle into the guild, considering I am accepted. My alts are all alliance, I'll list details below;
Arcane Mage - Arcaníte
Rogue - Denga
Priest - Difference ( Concentrating on this one the most at the moment <3 her )

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
Paladins weren't my first choice, I choose them after seeing them at level 70 -- adopting to multiple roles in the battlegrounds and raids is awesome. I knew I wanted to be a tank when I created him, and I think paladins we're just the class that stuck out at me more than any other.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
My role will be an active, mature, humorous guildy that everyone loves and adores!
And I will tank stuff for you if you ask me nicely.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
I'll just list Destinesia --
It was an awesome guild which I much enjoyed being the main tank for and being part of the officer team for the large majority of my life there. Most of the people their we're amazing talented in what they do and very friendly. I left because of the Spectrah and Rnglol ( guild masters ) having hard times outside of game which brought was then brought into the game therefore destroying it for me. But basically the guild has been going down for a while now, so here I am.. here to haunt you guys for everrrrrrrr.

What can you offer Quality?
A skilled protection paladin with an amazing sense of humour.
Actually, as you will be told I tell really bad jokes and just laugh at them myself but all the same, you'll laugh because they are that bad.

What do you expect from us?
Boss kills, I expect us as a guild to take TLC out of this world.

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Of course! Reynard and Macheath are like my bestest friends ever!

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
Applied for Behemoth before Rey said on skype '' COME TO QUALITY ''.
They offered me a social spot because they have 5 tanks.
I still love them!

Real life details

Name: Daniel
Occupation: I'm a full time freeloader. Studying Construction in College.

Your English skills, spoken and written?
I'm offended. Yeah they are pretty good, got accused of cheating at college on an assignment because I used brilliant terminology!

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Haha, you'll be telling me to shut up.

Describe your personality?
I'm a big headed but you'll know I'm joking.
Hopefully you'l find me humorous and friendly.
Pretty competitive at times.

Any additional information you want to share with us?
ILY thanks for reading.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Have you read the guild rules?
Yus

Last edited by Dannie on Fri May 28, 2010 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Dannie

Dannie

Edit : Now Frulle is in I guess I know him as well.
HE'S AWSIM Very Happy

Reynard

you'll laugh because they are that bad.
sooo true Smile
Dannie is a great guy, and yes i started pestering him to join us after i found out Destinesia disbanded.

amazing tank - one of the best I've ever seen if not the best.
wholeheartedly recommended, will be great to raid with him again <3.

Rey

Pejayy

i like the look of this chap Very Happy
We like paladin tanks. A sound addition to the guild from what i've heard Smile

BiggBull

BiggBull

Applicastion looks good to me. gear is correct and is caped for exp and in the right hit rateing range. And he is strange enough to like DW HM25 which means hes defferntly crazy enough to be in the guild. well worth a trial.

Reynard

This is Mac (still can't work my forum access, I'm a plonker, yadda yadda). Absolutely cracking tank: always felt secure going apeshit under his care. Also a genuinely good guy and a friend. Loyal and resolute, terrible sense of humour. Never invite his rogue, plays like a tank. My most hearty reccomendation.

7Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted Empty Re: Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted Sun May 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Sheepy

Sheepy
Guild Master

Whisper me, please.

8Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted Empty Re: Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted Sun May 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Dannie

Dannie

Transfer pending!

9Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted Empty Re: Denge - Protection Paladin - Accepted Sun May 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Emu

Emu
Officer

Accepted on trial

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum