Quality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quality

Quality eonar-eu

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cross realm Warrior app. - PENDING

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cross realm Warrior app. - PENDING Empty Cross realm Warrior app. - PENDING Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Willard

Character Details

Name: Currently Called Selfia, would have to change if I transfered.
Class: Warrior
Spec: Prot and Prot
Realm: Deathwing

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Selfia

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? After work usually, depends on whats going on really.

Availability Info:
Sunday: No problems
Monday: Usually Nps
Tuesday: Usually Nps
Wednesday: Usually Nps
Thursday: Usually Nps
Friday: Sometimes go out either Fridays or Saturdays
Saturday: See above

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Started playing was roughly a year after release.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
All done on my Holy paladin. PVE'd more for fun, with friends etc. Farmed Molten Core to death, upto Nefarian many times but never did actually kill it. 40 people concentrating in those days was fun. Zul'Gurub was like the best place ever! and a few entertaining trips to AQ. The females no liked the insects though.

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Rerolled my Warrior at start of TBC. Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, Tempest keep, Zul'Aman couple bosses in Hyjal. Still played with friends in not such a serious raiding guild. MT'd it all ofc.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Cleared everything upto ICC on normal modes, odd heroic bit thrown in. I'm all for wipes on learning fights but seeing people fail over and over without improving gets annoying, so i took a break pretty much as ICC launched hence only having iLvl 245 (Toc 25man gear) Done bits of ICC on my Holy paladin to help my guild when they were shy.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
Fraid i can't Its bin long time since i last raided on my warrior guild archieved the older ones.

Your favorite boss encounter?
I actually enjoy 5 mans, can't beat bashing a few out with friends after a raid or the likes. Raid wise i'd have to say Mimiron. Was fun before it was nerfed to the spot trying to position it especially as I Strafe which made the boss act kinda funny. Tanks will probably know what I mean.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
Tankspot hands down, The boss encounter videos are always excellent quality used to keep upto date all the time.

Any level 80 alts?
A Paladin Holy/Retribution Wilbert, Lets me dps so I can have 2 tank specs on my warrior.
A Deathknight Dps/Tank Quistis, Mainly lvled for the proffessions tbh.

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
Used to get called upon in Molten Core to tank on my Paladin lets say I enjoyed it too much Smile I'm not a massive fan of being dps in raids.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
Bin refered to as a meat shild on many occasions. Which I don't mind of course. I'm there to get smacked while others kill stuff, if i out do a dps some all the better. Although I think that only came from the quality of some of my former raiders.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
Horizons(Deathwing) - Friendly guild to start with, people helped one another. Too many drama queens. I left in the end cause alot of my friends did to make a guild of our own. Used to be a raid leader there, during end of vanilla and TBC. I'm back in it at the moment as social to help/chat with an old friend.
Conclave of Shadows(Deathwing) - Guild of friends. I was an officer/Raid leader and Class Master from the start. We had some fun but many members who didn't put in the effort let us down, Friends of friends who couldn't be removed etc. Left because I took a break and it changed drastically.
Lastly a guild to do with Pirates and Ninja Bunnies with a friend Smile

What can you offer Quality?
I'm a pretty knowledgeable player, can walk into a fight and understand them quickly. Always willing to help others if im free, I love old instances if asked nicely i do boosts Smile Good Sense of humour, I knows when its needed and when it isnt. Epics mean nothing to me except to make others jobs easier.

What do you expect from us?
Just a friendly atmosphere, but people who can be serious when needed.

Do you know anyone from Quality?
Sheepy, an old friend from vanilla/TBC times.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
Nope, I can't multitask Wink

Real life details

Name: William

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Good, I like to think so anyways, some people may question my accent.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
If needed yes,

Describe your personality?
Friendly, Helpfull, Quiet.

Any additional information you want to share with us?
Not really just thank you for reading to the bottom.
I'd obviously need a few days to get my character shipped over. Not sure whether my alt/s will be following straight away yet.

Have you read the guild rules?
Yes.

2Cross realm Warrior app. - PENDING Empty Re: Cross realm Warrior app. - PENDING Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Estera

Estera

Thanks for your application, however:

Lack of gear, sadly our alts are way better geared due doing weekly/daily heroic/alt runs.

Lack of experience, we are hardly doing any normal mode in ICC10 already, and on way to start ICC25 HM too.

This does not sound good either:

Availability Info:
Sunday: No problems
Monday: Usually Nps
Tuesday: Usually Nps
Wednesday: Usually Nps
Thursday: Usually Nps
Friday: Sometimes go out either Fridays or Saturdays
Saturday: See above

My conclusion, we can gear you up (we have done this a few times already with tanks sadly) but can you commit to being an active raider, a player we can rely on logging each progress raid in the upcoming months?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum